Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Never had an issue with this, but never really thought about it either. An adjustable vent is a good idea!
I always fought with it in the winter - since the default "Floor" setting sends about 85% of the air through the A-pillar instead of below. The only way I can get decent floor air volume is to select Floor and Vent, and manually close all the vents on the dash.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may be stupid but I wish somebody made a one piece mat to cover the rear area and the back of the back seats when folded down all the ones out there have a seam between the two rear seats and another seam where the seats meet the rear area I had to cut and shape my own out of a truck bed mat, reason is for hunting season with my dogs all full of muck all that muck would go down the seams on the seat bottoms
x2, this would be Golden, even better with 3" sidewalls so I could spill a minnow bucket, ice or chainsaw oil/gas .

Also, I wish one could get aftermarket bumpers that don't look like Swiss Cheese, with all their cutouts for LED lights and sensor holes (a clean bumper without 6 or 8 plugs filling those holes).

Sponsored

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've put this in several other "things we wish for" threads so I suppose I'll put it here too. Plastic bed rail caps for when the top is off. Easily snaps in, then easily remove to put the top back on. Conceals the bolt heads and has a flat surface but maybe with some ribs or something like a typical pickup truck bed rail cap. NOT just a thin skin that hugs the irregular surface of the top of the bed rail (yes I know there is already something like that on the market, and it's only for station wagons not 2-doors anyhow).

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
More rear cargo shelving options. 1/2 depth below and behind rear seat headrests. 1/2 depth is more convenient to throw things up on for the soft top since it doesn’t open fully like a hard top. This shelve would be more convenient for Bronco grocery getting duty.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

More rear cargo shelving options. 1/2 depth below and behind rear seat headrests. 1/2 depth is more convenient to throw things up on for the soft top since it doesn’t open fully like a hard top. This shelve would be more convenient for Bronco grocery getting duty.
Man, you and your grocery getting.

Tabman10

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Body colored A-Pillar protection (not a film).

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As with many folks on B6G, I love looking for that next modification for my Bronco. Thankfully the aftermarket world has come up with lots of amazing accessories, but it got me thinking: What's missing? What are some items that you'd like to see as an interior or exterior modification/accessory that nobody is currently making? This could be a completely new idea, or a rendition of something already on the market that doesn't 100% suite your needs. There may be some ideas posted which are on the market that you haven't seen, which I'm sure someone will share a link to in order to help you out.

Hoping we come up with some good ones, as there's lots of great vendors on B6G who may be watching this for ideas.

I'll get us started:

I feel like the trail sights on the front of the Bronco are under-utilized. Yes, there's some aftermarket accessories available, but not a lot. Maybe a GoPro camera mount or some additional AUX light options would be cool. Even something silly like a small detachable table which could be helpful while camping and standing around the Bronco.

Let's hear your ideas!
Fishing rod holders are a great available option for the trail sights
Sponsored