Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd like to see some folks dabble in the vehicle electrical systems just a bit. For example, I would love to be able to force the zone lighting on like a ditch light when off-road. They are excellent lights made almost useless since it can only be used when parked.

I would also like to see a rear camera relocation kit, or something that can tap into the existing camera system. Would love to have a high mount rear camera when I have the bike rack or cargo rack installed to improve visibility.

Something that I think is underutilized is the fact that the front and rear quarter panels are totally bolt on. I know that there are at least 3 companies that make their own fenders so maybe that suggestion doesn't belong here. But I think there is a market for more styles and creative adaptations, and price points.

I also second those who pointed out the trail sights are very underutilized. Between different styles/lighting, and utilitarian functions there is a lot more that could be done there.

I also would have said diff drops, but I offer them myself now lol. But still I think that was an obvious blind spot.
Sponsored

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Broncobro04

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah those are the best option out IMO, but I had something closer to this but LED in mind (use your imagination a bit)

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? IMG_2913
I see. I think the issue would be the r&d and having to build completely new lights and housings for a one off vehicle. Makes me think china would be the only ones willing to do that

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see. I think the issue would be the r&d and having to build completely new lights and housings for a one off vehicle. Makes me think china would be the only ones willing to do that
There are many OEM looking options for Subarus, Toyota and Honda. The aftermarket will eventually catch up soon I hope.

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? IMG_2914
Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? IMG_2915

keester

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1. Soft doors that snap in when doorless for rain that can be stowed in the Bronco when not in use.

2. Plastic covers for the roll cage when you take the top off if you still have the clam shell on so you don’t have the mismatch of the bare roll cage with the plastic clamshell. I know some brand makes them for the front panels, but they are metal/don’t exactly match and are pricey, and I think a set for the middle roof panel as well would be good as that brand only makes them for the front I think. They are called Bareback or something like that.

Sponsored

keester

Outer Banks
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3. Ohhh also an actual slide out trunk bed tailgate thing. I believe the ones out right now are not really as useful as they slide into a deck. If you could put stuff on them and slide it in and out of the trunk with items on it, it would be more useful.

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s actually not bad. Have any pics of it with a plate mounted? I’ve been skating by without one for nearly 3 years. But…I know it’s only a matter of time before I get a ticket.
Man, you really know how to kick a guy when he's down lol

I don't have a pic with a plate yet because I'm still waiting on my plates. Cross-state title transfers apparently take up to 60 days, which is concerning when the temporary plate is only good for 30. My truck's been sitting idle since Cinco de Mayo and I'm losing my mind as a result 🤪

That said, I'm pretty sure I have an old trailer plate lying around. I'll bolt it up for looks tomorrow and will snap a pic for you.

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cyber Yellorange Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A protective cover for the inside of the tailgate.
I took the roll-on bedliner approach. I still have to clean up some of the edges but scratches and potential for rust are no longer a concern.

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Windshield wiper that actually cleans bugs off

Seat belt adjuster from upper anchor point - to lower it

Power rear window into tailgate

A better cluster layout with a working tach that's not Raptor branded

The ability to always see what gear you're in

Ability to easily swap in hero buttons and stay bar disconnect

A steel bumper that looks like OEM with a 70s style license plate hinge that lowers/raises with a recovery hook behind it.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something better when the mesh door pockets wear out. Don’t like current metal Molle look. Really dislike the plastic made in China ones sold by Butter cup, IAG types. Need something that actually matches the door panel material and contours. I don’t even mind the mesh. Maybe a better looking plastic trim than what holds them on now. Hide the bolt heads.