First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Heated steering wheel would require swapping the entire wheel again ;)
Lanekeeping does not require the BLIS radar. Ford generally bundles the two together as Co-Pilot package features, but they're only codependent on vehicles with BlueCruise. If you set all the correct parameters in Forscan, lanekeeping should work. I had a buddy who wanted to do this on his Base; I should email him and see if he ever dug into it (unless you're him..... 🤨 Did I ever ship you a lanekeeping retrofit kit for a Flex?)

I can submit the E350 and Transit as evidence -- E350 has available lanekeeping but not BLIS. Transit has lanekeeping as standard equipment, BLIS as optional.

For some dumb reason, every single parts site lists the BLIS radar under the "Lane Departure Warning" category, which can cause confusion.
I'm definitely not him, that would be great if he would give you some info on this.
My Wildtrak steering wheel has the heating element but I believe I need a different clockspring and the forscan programming to have the button shown in the 8" screen.
Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A $2,500 hardtop….

🤣
I don’t care about rear pop outs or even rear windows. I don’t care about removable roof panels.

I just want a hard top that has rack mounts in the OEM position. I don’t even care about sound deadening if it’s expensive, I can do that myself cheaply.

Wipers? Who cares
Sprayer? Nope.

Just a simple square/square-ish back hard top, don’t care if it’s black plastic or bare metal. That doesn’t cost $5k to get to me.

Rally Tops and TOR are closest. I love what the armadillo guys are doing, but I couldn’t care less about the (admittedly awesome and well done) features.

Sponsored

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Destination Bigfoot Bronc

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Limited, 2022 Bronco OBX Cyber Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

3. Ohhh also an actual slide out trunk bed tailgate thing. I believe the ones out right now are not really as useful as they slide into a deck. If you could put stuff on them and slide it in and out of the trunk with items on it, it would be more useful.
See @Mountains2Metal option

fotor_1714844346232.jpg

mjp2

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s actually not bad. Have any pics of it with a plate mounted? I’ve been skating by without one for nearly 3 years. But…I know it’s only a matter of time before I get a ticket.
Man, you really know how to kick a guy when he's down lol

I don't have a pic with a plate yet because I'm still waiting on my plates. Cross-state title transfers apparently take up to 60 days, which is concerning when the temporary plate is only good for 30. My truck's been sitting idle since Cinco de Mayo and I'm losing my mind as a result 🤪

That said, I'm pretty sure I have an old trailer plate lying around. I'll bolt it up for looks tomorrow and will snap a pic for you.
As promised. No great, not terrible. I may angle it a slightly when my actual plates show up. The mount has some wiggle room before tightening the bolts and metal can always be bent. I'll play around with it and see if following the angle of the bumper and bottom of the grill looks any smoother.

Maybe a yellow license plate frame to make the truck itself look more orange by contrast 😄

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? PXL_20240514_142521668

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? PXL_20240514_142530984.MP

Looking at the photos I'll probably also shift the mount slightly more towards the center of the truck, maybe an inch or so. It's nice that the mount has options to play around like that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I know about them but I don’t want any kind of fabric, canvass whatever that is that’s why I made my own out of a truck bed mat
Just figured I'd throw it out there if you weren't aware of them.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wanted to canvas rear window so when it rains I don't have to put my rear shell back on. I bought one of these from softtopper, its for a F-150 but it works.
It would be great if someone made one specifically for the bronco. ( that's the ford tonneau cover )

Ford Bronco Missing Accessories / Parts in Bronco Aftermarket? soft topper on a bronco

MtnTopComms

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love this thread, discovered I needed things that I didn't know I needed yet. :)

• For me and my usage would really prefer the folder mirrors option.
  • Rain sensing wipers is a huge miss from Ford, especially on models with lux packages. That should be automatic.
  • Haven't seen it mentioned here in this thread but some way to swap the internal fuel tank with something larger.

There is a ton of mods out there but a bit frustrating that suppliers rush them out but don't have their supply chains figured out so they take orders and make folks wait for months before they ship a product.

One mod I'll want to figure out is relocate (or delete) the muffler and then change the cargo bin (or whatever the technical term is.) for something a little deeper for a second battery install.
Sponsored