Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got a 2021 Outer Banks, Carb Grey, 2.7 delivered in Dec 21 for the wife, now waiting on my 22 Badlands, Eruption Green, 2.7 to be built.
Ford Bronco Mississippi Bronco Owners! IMG_6609
Sponsored

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey everybody, wondering if there are any new bronco deliveries that y’all can report on. Let us know.

Where you at and what are you getting?
I’m in Brookhaven and signed up for a 2 Door Big Bend but may move up to Outer Banks.

Sponsored

CriticalB

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everybody, wondering if there are any new bronco deliveries that y’all can report on. Let us know.
I took delivery of my 22 4dr Sas Badlands 2.7L A51 Lux mid-March. I'm at around 3500 miles and it's going strong. The next day I parked next to an outer banks at the tax clerk's office when I went to get my tag. On the way home from that I saw 4 more Broncos and since then it feels like I see at least 1 or 2 a day.

Edit: Added the Baja Designs 8XL linkable lights and finally got around to taking a picture.

IMG_8641.jpg

Last edited:

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checking in from Gulfport MS. Took delivery of my 2022 BL with Sas and Lux on March 10th. Had my stock trim rings powder coated, ceramic coated, front windows tinted to match the back windows, Bestop bimini top and Bestop Trek top (not installed).

We need to have a meet and greet.

20220502_191142.jpg

20220502_163141.jpg

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking in from Gulfport MS. Took delivery of my 2022 BL with Sas and Lux on March 10th. Had my stock trim rings powder coated, ceramic coated, front windows tinted to match the back windows, Bestop bimini top and Bestop Trek top (not installed).

We need to have a meet and greet.

Ford Bronco Mississippi Bronco Owners! 20220502_163141

Ford Bronco Mississippi Bronco Owners! 20220502_163141
I agree, let's make it happen ..............

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Original factory soft top and hardware for sale. $800.00 or best offer. Local pickup in Gulfport, MS.

Sponsored

Tdecell

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2021 Outer Banks, 2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Original factory soft top and hardware for sale. $800.00 or best offer. Local pickup in Gulfport, MS.
PM’d you about the top…

Kevin1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Explorer, 67 Mustang, Mercury Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Ashland, MS. Just received my 2-door Black Diamond SAS Bronco today. Reserved on 7/14/20. This thing is a beast and well worth the two year wait! It far exceeded my greatest expectations. This is one awesome rig inside and out and I love everything about it. I want to give a shot out to my dealer Robert Farrow and Farrow-Ward Ford in Ripley, MS. They were 100% honest and honored all of their promises. The communication from Robert throughout the entire two year process was outstanding! I also want to thank Ford Motor Company for giving me the opportunity to own such an outstanding vehicle!
Ford Bronco Mississippi Bronco Owners! first pic new bronco 9,9,22

OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Ashland, MS. Just received my 2-door Black Diamond SAS Bronco today. Reserved on 7/14/20. This thing is a beast and well worth the two year wait! It far exceeded my greatest expectations. This is one awesome rig inside and out and I love everything about it. I want to give a shot out to my dealer Robert Farrow and Farrow-Ward Ford in Ripley, MS. They were 100% honest and honored all of their promises. The communication from Robert throughout the entire two year process was outstanding! I also want to thank Ford Motor Company for giving me the opportunity to own such an outstanding vehicle!
That is fine!

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations, great looking Bronco. Time to start customizing.