Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Starkville here, Hail State!

Currently looking at getting a nearly maxed out 2.7 Base-squatch.

Decided to go with the Granger October deal, as well as joining the CO group buy since it's looking like I'll be in Denver by the time mines built.

Hotty Toddy. TALK ABOUT UNITY! Ordered the Base-Sasquatch + big motor from Grey Daniels.
Sponsored

BearPatrol

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hotty Toddy. TALK ABOUT UNITY! Ordered the Base-Sasquatch + big motor from Grey Daniels.
Base-squatch is the way to go!

Honestly, if I was a Rebel fan, I'd be waaay too tempted to upgrade to one of the models with the blue inside trim with a red paint job. I would've totally gone with maroon if it was an option.

CriticalB

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if anyone has taken delivery at any of the Jackson-area dealerships and whether you had any ADM issues.

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base-squatch is the way to go!

Honestly, if I was a Rebel fan, I'd be waaay too tempted to upgrade to one of the models with the blue inside trim with a red paint job. I would've totally gone with maroon if it was an option.
My A51 with Badlands Orange accents give off an Auburn-ish vibe I do not care for.

#HailState! Clanga Clanga

mootruck98

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious if anyone has taken delivery at any of the Jackson-area dealerships and whether you had any ADM issues.
Took delivery at Mac Haik -Ford Jackson, no ADM for my reserved/ordered Bronco. Good communication along the way, but no signed purchase agreements or anything.

Sponsored

mccannibal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also wondering this. Planning on ordering next week. Live in the Jackson area and don't feel real hopeful for anything as dealers seem to be in the dark regarding basically information on broncos. Been messaging dealers at Mac Haik and Grey Daniels, Mac Haik almost doesnt seem to want my business as they dont return calls or text messages. Grey Daniels at least messages back fairly quickly. Anyone have dealings with these and suggest them or suggest avoiding them?

Kmcran

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also wondering this. Planning on ordering next week. Live in the Jackson area and don't feel real hopeful for anything as dealers seem to be in the dark regarding basically information on broncos. Been messaging dealers at Mac Haik and Grey Daniels, Mac Haik almost doesnt seem to want my business as they dont return calls or text messages. Grey Daniels at least messages back fairly quickly. Anyone have dealings with these and suggest them or suggest avoiding them?
I did not deal with Gray Daniels for my bronco because I lived on the coast, but moved to Brandon last May so I kept my order with Astro in D'iberville. But I did test drive a ranger at Mac Haik and they were terrible about getting back to me. I also sold my mustang to Gray Daniels because they made me a good offer to buy it outright. When I was there I was talking to them about bronco stuff and they seemed very knowledgeable. It was right when they started allowing orders be converted for the '22 models so they were calling all of their order holders. Personally, if I was ordering one right now I would go with Gray Daniels, even over Astro that I bought mine from.

mccannibal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not deal with Gray Daniels for my bronco because I lived on the coast, but moved to Brandon last May so I kept my order with Astro in D'iberville. But I did test drive a ranger at Mac Haik and they were terrible about getting back to me. I also sold my mustang to Gray Daniels because they made me a good offer to buy it outright. When I was there I was talking to them about bronco stuff and they seemed very knowledgeable. It was right when they started allowing orders be converted for the '22 models so they were calling all of their order holders. Personally, if I was ordering one right now I would go with Gray Daniels, even over Astro that I bought mine from.
Good to know. That's probably the route I'll go, however, the salesman I've been messaging at grey daniels said that they don't allocations and it's up to ford as to how quick it's built. This seems false as to everything else I've been reading

the one at mac haik says they have allocations this month. I don't think he has any idea what he's talking about.

Last edited:

Goat77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250 6.7 97 and 98 jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought mine from Gray Daniels. Great experience, no ADM, no unwanted accessories added, etc. They were very responsive throughout the LONG wait from reservation (July 20) to delivery (Nov 21). Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Sponsored

Nxtr06

Wildtrak
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hattiesburg MS. Checking in. I Was going to order A51 WT through Courtesy ford H-Burg but they required $1K deposit. Went through a friend at a dealership in Houston TX, no deposit, and <msrp. Build week pushed 3 times holding firm at 04/18/2022.

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Am I the only one in Mississippi with this color? I have seen 4 or 5 others But none like mines? Where are you guys at ?

20211223_121153.jpg

OP
OP
Mississippi Man

Mississippi Man

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I the only one in Mississippi with this color? I have seen 4 or 5 others But none like mines? Where are you guys at ?

Ford Bronco Mississippi Bronco Owners! 20211223_121153
Is that Rapid Red? I have a friend that got a Race Red, but I haven't seen a Rapid Red. Nice!

Hambone08

Big Bend
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw this in Madison Ms. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20220316_180409.jpg
Sponsored