First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DV8 has a couple awesome bumpers, but more than $800.
I went with Rough Country and was under $1000 including a 20" light bar, flood lights, and fog lights. It works with acc, parking sensors, and camera.

BUT, the Ford modular bumper is little beefier and probably a higher quality than RC. I'm happy with the RC as I was looking for features more than heavy duty off road capable.
DV8 was my second choice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in NE Oklahoma so a bit far from South FL.
If you're not needing a winch then the Modular is nice, but not for MSRP. We just swapped our Modular to a BAMF winch bumper. I'm in western Kansas if you're interested. We had the Lux so had all of the sensor holes. I may be able to get it to OK sometime, though.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly think the MOD bumper is nicer than all the AM ones I've seen. But then again, I HATE seeing an AM brand's name stamped or laser cut into the bumpers. I might be in the minority, but I just do.

OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're not needing a winch then the Modular is nice, but not for MSRP. We just swapped our Modular to a BAMF winch bumper. I'm in western Kansas if you're interested. We had the Lux so had all of the sensor holes. I may be able to get it to OK sometime, though.
Just drove across I70 yesterday.

Sponsored

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just drove across I70 yesterday.
Well, if you make it out this way occasionally and are interested let me know. Shipping kills oversized product deals but I'm located on I70 so its easy access if you're out in western KS!

OP
OP
P52Ranch

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, if you make it out this way occasionally and are interested let me know. Shipping kills oversized product deals but I'm located on I70 so its easy access if you're out in western KS!
We will be traveling across I70 again in October. Hopefully we’ll be in our brand new 2 door Badlands so maybe we can work out a deal. Strap down a modular front bumper to the roof rack.
Sponsored