First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1936 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And no contrast stitching if we’re stuck with one color. Make it all Grey then. Because we can spice it up with the vent clips, grab handles, door pockets, etc
The problem stems from the delays in this project and the imaginations we all hold within the videos, pictures, CGI and reviews provided to us from Ford. We all hope to Build our own bronco, confined within the boundaries they set. Now its clearly less! and greatly reduced by Colors, Options, Accessories,
Of course we are disappointed, frustrated, and a bit Jaded...

Beat down my Dreams!! Spoon feed me a generic rig Stamped out for $55k
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
deejay08

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about adding more EXTERIOR color choices, ALL trim models?!! C'mon man...no green? Seriously, how about adding some retro colors from 1966?
I 1000% agree but baby steps. Fix this interior fiasco first

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, we've been told Ford is reading the forums, but there have been literally 1000s of complaints on here.....including probably a 1,000 and a petition just on the FE navy pier color........but they haven't budged on that one and have confirmed a few times it is the only option

Just saying I'd be surprised if one more moves the needle I guess
Others at Ford were aware, but perhaps didn't tell Farley. Now that he knows, perhaps he can get something done. We can hope.

nmt77

Badlands
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about adding more EXTERIOR color choices, ALL trim models?!! C'mon man...no green? Seriously, how about adding some retro colors from 1966?
Agreed ? and I kinda feel like that was a no-brainer as a re-launch of the brand.

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford ..we need light colors and dark colors for the interiors

What we have now just looks terrible with some colors.

Please give us some choices

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we want this interior!

It's a great interior, I would like to have the lower portion as is, but the upper portion in about 4 colors. A couple light grey, silver and another natural tone

Ford Bronco More Interior Options & Colors -- Ford CEO Farley is listening to Bronco6g members! 14583DAA-7658-4637-82E1-B4420040082E

Sponsored

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All you people and black ..that's what we have now..no we need more than black.

Especially in hot states..we need a couple light color options

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All you people and black ..that's what we have now..no we need more than black.

Especially in hot states..we need a couple light color options
It seems like everyone that has black wants something else. Those with multiple choices are looking for black. I live in the South West and always choose black. I'm kind of Ok with the the black/roast, but would choose all black if offered.

Broncogang

Wildtrak
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I agree but you showed a black top and then took it away. They showed a white top and chose not to offer it. They showed interiors on reveal vehicles and then showed something completely different. Navy pier, Brown, Sandstone and camo. Ford has spent months showing you all the things you cannot have and everything they showed is way better than what was given.People have a legitimate reason to say wtf. The interiors are a head scratcher for me.
And not to mention the Filson concept in you guessed it a exterior color and interior you can’t have. Oh I almost forgot the 2 inch dealer installed lift kit and 37s....

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know people are getting their hopes up that Ford CEO, Jim Farley has engaged in the Bronco conversation. However some simply see this as typical CEO speak.

My opinion, Jim Farley saw the B&P train wreck and knew he had to engage to help shore up Bronco support. For example, Ford has taken the Badlands back to the days of the Model T, you can have any color interior you want, so long as its Black.

So the reality is Mike Levine got a demotion and now we have Jim Farley telling us "were listening".

BMaze

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For as right they got the new Bronco...The interior just lacks anything fitting. Not saying its an afterthought, because they clearly had nice options on the prototypes.
Sponsored