First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
If things keep going and ford pushes price up the Braptor will be 100k vehicle. My original price on order was 81k then want to 24 and my msrp for same options was 86k I paid 10k ADM. The same optioned vehicle not 1 month after deliver is 91k so I technically paid 5k more for the same vehicle you can get year end 2023. Who knows what ford increase price to but bet they want a piece of that ADM dealers are getting.
Sponsored

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Haha. Iā€™m paying MSRP.

welcome to the 100K club for sure. I think my original order was somewhere in the 84K range OTD. With the 2023 re-order itā€™s 91,600 OTD and thatā€™s not knowing if dealer plans on tacking on the two price hikes thatā€™s occurred so far this year.
My M4 competition was right around the 96k mark so the 100k club doesnā€™t scare me lol! What does is a 100k ford that has hard top issues and tie rod problems!! šŸ˜‚ just placed an order with Raceway Ford for 7500 until I find somewhere better.

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My M4 competition was right around the 96k mark so the 100k club doesnā€™t scare me lol! What does is a 100k ford that has hard top issues and tie rod problems!! šŸ˜‚ just placed an order with Raceway Ford for 7500 until I find somewhere better.
My last post I wasnā€™t trying to brag about getting mine for MSRP. Sorry if anyone felt I was. Trying to type with a twelve year old trying to wrestle me at the same time isnā€™t easy.

congratulations on your order. Mine still isnā€™t scheduled and Iā€™ve held a reservation for as long amas anyone. So hopefully your dealer will come through with yours sooner than later. Itā€™s funny, I go from excited to not really thinking I need to spend 90K plus for a toy. Especially with 5% CDā€™s available.

Good luck.

Atoledo95

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My original order was like $76k with nothing on it because Iā€™m going to change it all just like my Outerbanks. Now with the price increase $81k and ADM more like $88k and taxes nearing $100k itā€™s crazy. My F150 Raptor I have on order is cheaper even with slight ADM.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Autonation dealerships donā€™t mark up raptors as high as other dealers. The one near me would sell one for 10k over msrp.
Thatā€™s the adm I paid at AutoNation here in so cal in November. They also gave me 5k over what I paid for my Wildtrak trade in. So net 5k over. Drove out of there like I stole it lol.

Sponsored

kennyle1990

Raptor
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thatā€™s the adm I paid at AutoNation here in so cal in November. They also gave me 5k over what I paid for my Wildtrak trade in. So net 5k over. Drove out of there like I stole it lol.
Where is this dealership at?!? Please help a brother out!! Iā€™ve called so many dealerships

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Autonation dealerships donā€™t mark up raptors as high as other dealers. The one near me would sell one for 10k over msrp.
I had though that and actually had an Autonation Ford near me had tell me on the phone they they only do 10k over MSRP, even on abandoned orders. I asked to be on their list and am told I''m currently at the top. Then last month when ones shows up he calls to tell me they are at 17.5k over.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where is this dealership at?!? Please help a brother out!! Iā€™ve called so many dealerships
i actually tried for a friend of mine this past weekend and they were at 15k over. I bought a few cars from there so maybe it was for a return customer or the fact that I was standing in front of them with cash. My friend was in the Bay Area. Itā€™s AutoNation Valencia. Also no ADM if you order. Mine was a failed pickup.

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So if you order a braptor they are at MSRP?!

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I ordered (no allocation yet but expect one in April) from one of (maybe the) largest Ford dealers in the US. Unfortunately, very far from my home. I said I would never do ADM, but got the damn Braptor fever pretty badly. I got an order placed for $5k ADM, in writing, signed, of course. I posted about how I found my dealer here on the forum. In short I automated emailing to as many dealers as possible reaching out to well over 1000...

My observations on the whole situation:
  1. Placing an order with a dealer, either with or without FMC in the loop is easy (and unfortunately meaningless...)
  2. Getting a low (lets say $5k-$10k) or no ADM is significantly harder than #1, with "no" obviously much harder than "low". This is all driven by a rough "market" price right now of $100k on Bring a Trailer.
  3. Getting #2 with a high chance of a near term allocation (lets say 6-12 months, or roughly a delivery this year) gets even harder again. If you really want no ADM and delivery in 2023, I suspect pretty well impossible.

OP
OP

m4lex

Wildtrak
First Name
Lexi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered (no allocation yet but expect one in April) from one of (maybe the) largest Ford dealers in the US. Unfortunately, very far from my home. I said I would never do ADM, but got the damn Braptor fever pretty badly. I got an order placed for $5k ADM, in writing, signed, of course. I posted about how I found my dealer here on the forum. In short I automated emailing to as many dealers as possible reaching out to well over 1000...

My observations on the whole situation:
  1. Placing an order with a dealer, either with or without FMC in the loop is easy (and unfortunately meaningless...)
  2. Getting a low (lets say $5k-$10k) or no ADM is significantly harder than #1, with "no" obviously much harder than "low". This is all driven by a rough "market" price right now of $100k on Bring a Trailer.
  3. Getting #2 with a high chance of a near term allocation (lets say 6-12 months, or roughly a delivery this year) gets even harder again. If you really want no ADM and delivery in 2023, I suspect pretty well impossible.
What are you considering the largest dealer? I was willing to go cross country but Riverside had the lowest ADM so far

computertom

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'80 911SC, '22 Raptor, & '22 R1T
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As someone whoā€™s been driving a ā€˜22 BRaptor since October, itā€™s worth it. Dang it. Is. Worth. It. Waiting a year or more for $5k? I honestly donā€™t think Iā€™d do it if it were cash. Climbing up in it is still an event. I love it. My kids love it. Just awesome. The pitch as I take corners just a bit too fast or the fact that it doesnā€™t get unsettled at all as I hit speed bumps 20 or 30mph over, or wag the rear on loose gravel because itā€™s just so toss-able and has more feel than it has a right to and you can keep the engine / transmission right at boil ā€¦ this thing is pure stupidity. If thatā€™s the stuff you like, find the closest that wonā€™t make you barf, and drop the cash.

ryancasper2004

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas (6spd)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here in north Florida, most dealers are charging $30k over. A few are around the $20k mark. Have not been able to find any between north, central or west (panhandle) Florida that were less than $20k. These are dealers that had allocations. This market is wildā€¦.
Sponsored