Sponsored

MSRP showing an increase of 6.5K when trying to convert order.

F14bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Long time lurker, first time poster. Recently got an email from Ford to convert my reservation to an order for a MY 22. Followed the link and all seemed well until I went to finalize the order and the dealer price confirmation page showed a jump in the price of the options (and MSRP) by 6.5K. Anybody seen this before?
Ford Bronco MSRP showing an increase of 6.5K when trying to convert order. IMG_0832
Ford Bronco MSRP showing an increase of 6.5K when trying to convert order. IMG_0831
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It's the options selected. Order page has $9000 in options, so you have something checked that shouldn't be checked or there is a bug in the system.

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Long time lurker, first time poster. Recently got an email from Ford to convert my reservation to an order for a MY 22. Followed the link and all seemed well until I went to finalize the order and the dealer price confirmation page showed a jump in the price of the options (and MSRP) by 6.5K. Anybody seen this before?
Ford Bronco MSRP showing an increase of 6.5K when trying to convert order. IMG_0831
Maybe ford is jealous of the dealers getting markups over msrp and they figured they’d give it a shot?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
New wrinkle in the dealer games....

Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealer unilaterally decided to add virtually every available option to your WT.

BroncoStile

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had a lower base msrp and a higher option price but the bottomline was the same total. Mine was on a BL order though. Looks like a glitch.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much for price protection. Gonna screw you one way or another.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seems as if mister dealer has added somethin(s). I would reach out to them to find out what was added. Could be an error on their part.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

...or there is a bug in the system.
That's it. Mine showed $6590 more than the configurator did. So either there's a glitch in the system, or all the dealers are tagging-on about a $6590 premium.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Must be an error. When my dealer pulled it up right in front of me he said looks like the price is about the same less than 1K.

My order is a 2DR Base Squatch. Maybe it is certain trim and options. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP

F14bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update. - definitely some kind of website glitch. The discrepancy only is on the WT trim. Maybe because of the top option adjustments?

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Mine shows 3k added to a 2door squatch base.. took delivery on an FE in july w the same dealer - no mark up, seamless transaction, honest dealer. Not sure wtf this is.

E90B5B66-7CC7-4028-9554-FE2527392A33.jpeg

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are nuts for ordering on line. Go to the dealer and convert your reservation or make a walk in order. Not only are you able to get signed and sealed documentation right then and there but in my case ,you can get a FREE Bronco bag,
Sponsored