395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Bought a pair of their pods. 1 of the originals and 2 replacements died within 3 months. They covered them, but it was a PITA. Sold them second hand real quick and replaced with Baja Designs that have over a year and a half of constant (day and night) use with zero issues.
That blows.
I had a pair of the 4 inch 360 lights and I put them through hell. Never leaked, faded, developed condensation or failed to lite. I also like Rigid's wiring and hardware much better than Baja Designs.
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m gonna order them but I absolutely don’t want the dealer installing them. All I need is some dip shit mechanic screwing something up.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

matt tracks for snow and sand mobility
Ford Bronco Must have DIOs...? 1602419756448

Last edited:

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The two things I want if offered as a DIO will not make sense $ wise

33” ATs for the OBX...great but if it ships to the dealer with 32s, the dealer won’t take them. So there would be no cost benefit of paying the incremental cost difference between the tires. I still need to pay full price for another set of 5 tires. I’d be paying 1300 or so for tires, not the 500 difference in cost between the tires. Maybe this saves us a couple hundred at most since the dealer will mount and balance etc

White Hardtop...I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again. I think this will be added back as a DIO. For some reason this may create too many variables at the factory andford may prefer to have the supplier ship the white top directly to the dealer. Meaning the car needs to be shipped from the factory to the dealer with a second top, maybe a soft top, or in the case of a 2 door, a MIC top. So if the white top ends up being DIO it would HAVE to be a dual top option only, and I’d pass. I have no need and no room to store a second top. I would just pay less to have the black hardtop repainted

EquusBronsis

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Porsche Macan GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
33” ATs for the OBX...great but if it ships to the dealer with 32s, the dealer won’t take them. So there would be no cost benefit of paying the incremental cost difference between the tires. I still need to pay full price for another set of 5 tires. I’d be paying 1300 or so for tires, not the 500 difference in cost between the tires. Maybe this saves us a couple hundred at most since the dealer will mount and balance etc
Was thinking same thing, but read in other posts from TN shindig that Ford said 33” would be a problem.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was thinking same thing, but read in other posts from TN shindig that Ford said 33” would be a problem.
To be clear, 33" will be fine without additional lift. But it requires a speedometer calibration.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus the initial markup from Ford kind-of negates the free install.
Hasn't it been confirmed that the under invoice dealerships will be selling DIO's at invoice since they are now added to your build sheet?

I don't get this argument. Just increase the amount of your down payment to cover the cost of your DIO's. Problem solved.

Edit. And to answer the question.
Tube doors
Rear cargo cover
Sliding tailgate
Winch mount
Roof rails?
And probably a bunch of other stuff

Last edited:

Sponsored

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the 2.3 tune mentioned above? Do Ford dealers do this on their other vehicles? Any link with more info?

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think they will offer a factory lift for those not getting the Sasquatch?