Sponsored

Mustang Club registration back online (for X-plan discount)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can we still sign-up and get an X-pin? I l know that X-Plan pricing will not be honored, but it will help me knock down my doc/dealer fees. Please let me know.
It only helps you knock down those fees if they accept the pin. And like you said, it's not honored, so it won't help you. Unless of course you are using it for a different vehicle other than the Bronco, then you are good.
Sponsored

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It only helps you knock down those fees if they accept the pin. And like you said, it's not honored, so it won't help you. Unless of course you are using it for a different vehicle other than the Bronco, then you are good.
Thanks for the clarification! I am using it to knock deal the dealer related fees - spend $25 and save $500+ :)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the clarification! I am using it to knock deal the dealer related fees - spend $25 and save $500+ :)
Correct.. but again, as long as it's NOT on the Bronco. Most anything else you'd be good. I used my pin about 2 months ago on an Escape (my kid bought it). Was simple to use, and helped get him where he needed to be on out the door price.

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Correct.. but again, as long as it's NOT on the Bronco. Most anything else you'd be good. I used my pin about 2 months ago on an Escape (my kid bought it). Was simple to use, and helped get him where he needed to be on out the door price.
My dealer is telling me they will accept the X-plan on the Bronco but only to be applied towards the dealer/doc fees. They will knock them down to only $100. It won't go towards the pricing of the actual Bronco.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealer is telling me they will accept the X-plan on the Bronco but only to be applied towards the dealer/doc fees. They will knock them down to only $100. It won't go towards the pricing of the actual Bronco.
Wow, you got yourself a good dealer there then. Dealers up this way could care less about a pin. They want MSRP + there $300++++ doc fees. Different worlds I suppose. Lucky you.

Edit: Double check MCA's web site to be sure.. but I didn't hear of them losing x plan, so you should be good.

Edit #2: Looks like they still do.

Ford Bronco Mustang Club registration back online (for X-plan discount) 1604347720866

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow, you got yourself a good dealer there then. Dealers up this way could care less about a pin. They want MSRP + there $300++++ doc fees. Different worlds I suppose. Lucky you.

Edit: Double check MCA's web site to be sure.. but I didn't hear of them losing x plan, so you should be good.

Edit #2: Looks like they still do.

Ford Bronco Mustang Club registration back online (for X-plan discount) 1604347720866
Saw the same! I guess these are the perks of being in the SE however I hear that another dealer in Maryland is doing a similar deal to what I got...Invoice pricing, etc..
Sponsored