Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Race Red appears to be Race Orange unless my computer screen is off?
Obviously you don't have a clue.... No ONE.. and I mean no one has ever knocked Race Red!

Am I right @Squatch
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not crazy at all! Majority of orders happened in those early hours/days. It’s been well publicized for nearly a year that this would be the case!
It’s a little crazy. I recall people were estimating 50-60k MY21 builds, which encompassed most of the day 1&2 reservations. Then, allocations happened, then rumors of commodity constraints reared its ugly head, and priority and VIIP orders happened, and then came the dreaded MIC top.

I remember back in January sitting at my dealership desk and I was told I was #1 of 56 allocations and of nearly 400 reservations. I had a 6:10MT timestamp and a 2dr BL Sas build. I was told my rig would be the first rig off their first trailer, sometime in June.

I’m not sure what your expectations were, but I can tell you I didn’t expect to be sitting here with June and July builds full and August filling up fast without a build date.

A lot has happened since 13 Jul 2020, but there would be a bit of revisionist history occurring if someone were to say they saw all this coming in mid 2020…..especially that we’d be down to picking a soft top 4dr if you want to guarantee a build in 2021 for a day 1 reservation. Almost all agreed at the time….even with commodity constraints that first hour reservations would outrun constraints. Yeah, it’s been a little crazy.

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know that feeling before you have to be up early to get to the airport or something? Takes forever to fall asleep, you wake up once or twice in the night, then get out of bed early.

Why bother? Might as well stay up all night reading the owner's manual.
Maybe he's just mellower than you or me.

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You know that feeling before you have to be up early to get to the airport or something? Takes forever to fall asleep, you wake up once or twice in the night, then get out of bed early.

Why bother? Might as well stay up all night reading the owner's manual.
Thats literally going to be me the night before my flight when I take delivery in August.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s a little crazy. I recall people were estimating 50-60k MY21 builds, which encompassed most of the day 1&2 reservations. Then, allocations happened, then rumors of commodity constraints reared its ugly head, and priority and VIIP orders happened, and then came the dreaded MIC top.

I remember back in January sitting at my dealership desk and I was told I was #1 of 56 allocations and of nearly 400 reservations. I had a 6:10MT timestamp and a 2dr BL Sas build. I was told my rig would be the first rig off their first trailer, sometime in June.

I’m not sure what your expectations were, but I can tell you I didn’t expect to be sitting here with June and July builds full and August filling up fast without a build date.

A lot has happened since 13 Jul 2020, but there’re would be a bit of revisionist history occurring if someone were to say they saw all this coming in mid 2020…..especially that we’d be down to picking a soft top 4dr if you want to guarantee a build in 2021 for a day 1 reservation. Almost all agreed at the time….even with commodity constraints that first hour reservations would outrun constraints. Yeah, it’s been a little crazy.
I don’t think I could of said it any better. Everything Ford said was a walked back on. The whole allocations thing really screwed all those people who rushed to granger. I got my FE res in shortly after you (10:55 est). Ford won’t even let me push my FE to a 2022. Yes, I understand I can go to another trim but I don’t fancy the Orange stitching in the badlands and the tan in the wildtrak. So I’m stuck in limbo or purgatory with the rest of you filthy animals.

grewhi

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maserati MC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someday I will get mine. I think i will just sit and stare for the longest time. A tinge of jealousy, but in the end happy for ya knowing someday sometime mine will come. It is a thing of beauty. I don't think I have seen a car to come out in my adult lifetime that brings out the same feeling and I'm 50. Challenger came close back in '08

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think I could of said it any better. Everything Ford said was a walked back on. The whole allocations thing really screwed all those people who rushed to granger. I got my FE res in shortly after you (10:55 est). Ford won’t even let me push my FE to a 2022. Yes, I understand I can go to another trim but I don’t fancy the Orange stitching in the badlands and the tan in the wildtrak. So I’m stuck in limbo or purgatory with the rest of you filthy animals.
Agreed with you guys. I was expecting to be taking delivery of mine around this time as well. But I didn’t want to sacrifice the mod top. Oh well. What’s another 6-8 months? 🙃

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford will make a point of ensuring every last FE will be delivered in 2021. I’m betting that’s what’s holding up builds like mine….stockpiling MIC tops and other constrained items for a big FE push. I’ll bet there will be a Thursday morning in the near future that will have thousands of FE build emails sent out reminiscent of the Priority FE mass emails a while back.

You’re going to be okay my friend, and I hope that day comes soon for you FE guys so they can start scraping together parts for my Badlands with the hideous orange stitching 😆

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Salesman texted me this a few minutes ago. Order showed up on the truck today! Taking delivery as soon as they prep it!

Specs: SAS, MIC, Towing, high package.

Timeline: Build date was the 18th. Built date was the 19th. Delivery window was the 24th -30th. Showed up on the 22nd.

Update: Went to the dealership to check it out. They already had it in the back getting ready to prep it. Should have it tomorrow evening after I do this work thing. Will post updates as they come. Will try to get a hold of the PDI checklist.

Update #2 Dealer has been great to work with, it’s all prepped and ready to go, unfortunately my wife and I can’t pick it up until tomorrow afternoon because of our schedules not the dealers. Here’s some more pictures to hold you over…

FFB0370B-2C70-4CD7-A49A-6BDEADCF7D18.jpeg

9C526385-8881-4016-B88F-C630D5A1852A.jpeg

ED7A80A4-F5EF-4087-AF71-91F12222B0EB.jpeg

2021 Bronco delivery delivered.jpeg
Awesome! 👍 Congratulations Ben! Post us some reviews once you get behind the wheel of your new baby.

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have tried searching the thread and didn’t come up with anything, but did you have any dealer installed accessories with this build?

Pod lights, rock lights, etc.

If so do they have them?

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats Ben! I am really happy for you and everyone that gets their Bronco this year! It looks like that isn't the only Bronco on that delivery truck...just sayin'

Like a lot of others, I don't have a VIN or build date yet either. Oh well, it will happen sooner or later... I guess for me it will be later :(
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.