Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Exactly this. Next available is currently weeks 25-26 for new booking requests with rates unknown, but min $11k and up (port to port only).
Plus all the resin suppliers declared fore majeure which is also adding to these delays
Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Plus all the resin suppliers declared fore majeure which is also adding to these delays
Right - just moved 5 charter flights of resin for foam production from China to the US. It's been a nightmare..

BroncoTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5G Bronco, 2014 crossover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm sure there are 50 other posts with this info somewhere, but...

When will I be able to walk into a Ford dealer and buy one on the spot? I originally thought "fall/winter 2021" but I see people talking about their 2022 reservations. I'm confused.

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure there are 50 other posts with this info somewhere, but...

When will I be able to walk into a Ford dealer and buy one on the spot? I originally thought "fall/winter 2021" but I see people talking about their 2022 reservations. I'm confused.
You will have better luck buying a lightly used model for MSRP +5K before you will be able buy one on the spot from a dealer. BUT, I'm sure you can find a dealer that thoughtfully "Reserved" one and would be willing to let it go for MSRP +20K.

johnston.zach

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right - just moved 5 charter flights of resin for foam production from China to the US. It's been a nightmare..
Do you have any clear polycarb you could spare? :) haha

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will have better luck buying a lightly used model for MSRP +5K before you will be able buy one on the spot from a dealer. BUT, I'm sure you can find a dealer that thoughtfully "Reserved" one and would be willing to let it go for MSRP +20K.
Eh. I wouldn't be shocked if at some point next year, Ford switches to 50/50 reservations / dealer stock. That'll make people who reserved and are still waiting extra happy.

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just talked to my dealer. 6/7 production date moved to 6/28. Yay me!

That said, it doesn't bother me that much, and I'm certainly not mad at Ford. I think because we are privy to information that hasn't really been "released" to the public, we ride a much more drastic roller coaster than Joe Shmoe who doesn't have any idea b6g or BN exist. Would I appreciate an email confirming my delay? Sure. But I know if they could get them out on time, they would. They're not toying with us for their own sadistic pleasure.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Eh. I wouldn't be shocked if at some point next year, Ford switches to 50/50 reservations / dealer stock. That'll make people who reserved and are still waiting extra happy.
No treats for YOU!!! Bad Dog!!

Sponsored

BD Cactus

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 6-14 build date with no change yet. Just messaged my sales rep. 4dr BD 2.7 soft top

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜88 911,ā€˜15 Chevy 2500, ā€˜24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That said, it doesn't bother me that much, and I'm certainly not mad at Ford. I think because we are privy to information that hasn't really been "released" to the public, we ride a much more drastic roller coaster than Joe Shmoe who doesn't have any idea b6g or BN exist. Would I appreciate an email confirming my delay? Sure. But I know if they could get them out on time, they would. They're not toying with us for their own sadistic pleasure.
WarmFirmCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My one hard date was August 9th, a delivery on either side of that changes up some vacation plans a bit. I'm still in limbo there as my current build week is right on the teetering edge anyway, but at least a bumped build week would solidify my plans.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

HAD a 6/21 build week as well, but was just advised by my salesman that it's now 7/12.

Working in the supply chain industry (and currently moving the leather hides for Bronco from Brazil - which aren't delayed btw) this is not surprising at all. EVERYTHING is delayed right now, there is a serious shortage of containers in China and the EU to go with flights still operating at about 50% of pre-covid volumes. Container dwell times in LA are around 7-14 days. Pre-covid you could book a container to load in the next few days, now it's the next month. This is impacting all automotive companies - the Bronco is just heightened because it's the only one with 100k reservation holders anxiously awaiting their build dates. Most all other vehicles have enough dealer stock (at the moment) to satisfy the everyday buyer.
@DealerInsider just confirmed my 6/21 is now showing as 7/12 as well.

Iā€™m with you - all of this is inextricably tangled up in the global supply chain problems covid policies caused.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Did you get an email from Ford letting you know about the build week change?
Sponsored