Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got an email from Ford just now and my heart sank. Turns out they just want me to come in for a service.

Let's just get it over with. Mass emails for everyone.
They want you to come in so they can break the news to you in person. It's like when you tell your kids your taking them for ice cream and then roll up to the doctor so they can get shots šŸ˜‚
Sponsored

NCBroncoVBOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The reservation and order are in your name, that means it is your order and your vehicle. You can make all the changes you want up until there is a VIN assigned. Call your dealer and get what you want ordered. There is no such thing as flipping it to a lot reservation. Put on your big boy pants and handle your business. Be firm but fair in your dealings but understand that you are in possession of the reservation and order. If you are unable to get acceptable resolve, escalate within the dealership as far up as is necessary. After completely exhausting your dealership options, and with good notes, merely advise them that you will be contacting Ford customer service for resolve for failing to make your requested changes to your order.
Did all of that this morning and I will be a 22 after talking with Ford customer service. Called my salesman who threw his gm under the bus. Will be getting my 22 order in soon. Also CS said I would have more options like the white top and a new green color to choose from.

DeeVaz

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mercedes GLK 350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What was your original build date?
Week of 6/7
4dr ob, sas, lux, tow package. I opted for the soft top when that roof thing was happening so I could still take delivery this year!

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every day delay is a day closer to Toyota teasing or leaking info on the all new redesigned 2023 4Runner that goes on sale in the fall of 2022.

If they were smart they wold start soon, like Jeep did, in order to get some defections from the Bronco.
THIS!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want to know when I will get my build date estimate. I got decisions to make damnit. That green, manual sasquatch with a white mod top is really tempting.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going to get all ā€œfuddy duddy ā€œ for a second. I am over 45 so my kids say I am ancient. Sometimes I think we have too much information flying around. I am not saying I donā€™t want to know details but I have known for a couple decades I would be in for a Bronco if it made a comeback. The Bronco II Eddie Bauer edition that my family had is not the way I wanted my Bronco legacy to end.
I believe not knowing every single detail or latest posting allows your brain some peace. I am not saying spending 50k+ blindly is something you should not do without details but maybe a pre-order was not really the best avenue for some. I say that in the most polite way I can. Some folks would have or might be better off waiting to spend some extra dollars and time buying off the dealers lot when they finally arrive.
All this constant barrage of information we get makes us unsettled in our minds and pocketbooks(sorry had to use that word, sounded old).
This is coming from a guy that will probably check this forum six times before lunch today and then have a beer tonight with my wife and talk further about it...because my kids wonā€™t listen anymore about how Anti matter blue is the color for me unless a British racing green comes available with tan interior.
Information works for the good and bad of mankind and Broncos.
AMB šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

Sponsored

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did you also see their expected Q2 loss? Ford is a BILLION dollar company that employs thousands of people. I'm not going to fault any company that was able to survive and profit during this shit show of the last year. It's expected that we haven't even seen the tip of the iceberg when it comes to losses and companies going out of business because they can't stay afloat amid the continuing supply chain constraints. Yes, Ford will be just fine and I don't expect them to be one of those companies but to state that they aren't going to suffer losses here is just obtuse.
LOL you do realize companies project loses to manipulate analyst estimates so they can claim better than expected earnings in the next reporting period.

The really sad thing is in less than a year Ford has managed to turn an incredibly positive product launch and run up to production into a now negative experience for consumers. They haven't honored what they said a reservation meant and Ford and their dealer network can't communicate anything effectively. At this point the fare thing to do would be to push everyone back to FY22 delivery, get their act together on manufacturing and parts availability, dump this "Priority" build BS, and honor the intent of the original reservations. Sadly, I'm confident they won't do this. They'll make enough "Priority" customers happy to keep some positive social media flowing instead of doing the right thing and cater to the masses that really pay they're bills.

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The problem with Ford was they said you can fully custom the bronco and build it the way you like. Then they limit what you could build. Couldnā€™t get the interior you wanted on certain trims, couldnā€™t get white top, couldnā€™t get black leather on wildtrack, etc. they should have just premiered the release, and then started building them and slowly go into dealers because this has been a serious disaster. You literally have people sacrificing what they really wanted just so they can get a bronco at an earlier date.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked the status of my order on the Ford app. It is no longer "scheduled for production" for week of June 21, but is now listed as "in order processing"! I assume my production delay email will be coming soon!

vehicle.png

NCBroncoVBOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza Outback Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many dealers have, you need to talk with the dealer or Ford Customer Service.
Customer service told me this morning I was not converted yet. Everything is still good but I will be a 22 and need to get ordered soon. Called my salesman back and heā€™s going to talk with his gm. Iā€™ll know more tomorrow
Sponsored