Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we still getting the end of may delivery window update from ford I hope I’m in it for the long hall already ordered asseciores for it and just ordered a yeti roadie 24 for the back of my 2 door
I've always wondered what that upcoming email meant...does it apply to everybody that's getting a 21MY? If that's the case I bet a crisp high five it gets delayed until late June at the earliest.
Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My First Edition went from scheduled for 6/14 to order in processing.

So what I'm seeing here is builds from the first two weeks of June are getting bumped behind the second two weeks of June builds instead of just moving everyone back in order two weeks. Ford is really something else...

Tadel001

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘87 Defender 110 RHD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What time did you receive your email from Ford telling you about your build being pushed back? I just looked at my emails and nothing yet! I have a 6/21 build! I ordered a VB Big Bend 4dr Auto 2.3 MIC Mid Sig lighting Tube-Step!
Got my email at 8:52 pm EST.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm waiting for the riots when some late June builds aren't rescheduled while early June have moved to July.
^^This right here.

Wonder how it will be when forum members start posting delivery pics...

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I couldn't have said it any better! NO ONE seen covid coming,Some may have forgotten we are in the midst of a pandemic that we're learning about daily. We've all been waiting this long a little while longer isn't gonna kill us,but could put the ford employees lives & their loved ones at risk. We need them to be safe to make our broncos & other models safe & reliable,& thats all that matters to me! So we gotta suck it up,Money collects interest while in the bank! Its not like essential,like toilet paper! Lol
If all else fails, keep blaming it on the boogeyman.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

exactly. The bronco release has been a mess with Ford saying one thing and then totally changing things around. People would probably be less pissed off if Ford was just honest about stuff instead of not communicating at all.
These comments always remind me of the movie "Men in Black".
The following is exactly why Ford stays mum, and I do not blame even though it still frustrates me from time to time. The last four words are important also...."and we know it."

From "Men in Black":
Kay : A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it."

The rest of the qoute...
" Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet."

BroncOBabe2.7

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I totally get why early reservation holders are getting frustrated and impatient. These are people who have had held a torch for this this vehicle for many years and were there to place their reservations and orders as soon as they could. By the time they actually take possession of their vehicle it will likely be only "new" for 4 or 5 months before the MY22 starts to hit the road. Imagine knowing that a guy who reserved and ordered months after you got a newer model year for the same price you paid as an early reservation holder. I would be pissed too.

I don't blame Ford for the many delays and setbacks. They are losing money hand over fist right now and believe me they would much rather be getting these vehicles built and sold. There are situations taking place that are totally out of their control. However, they should be offering major discounts and incentives for any early reservation MY21 recipient IMO. They severely underestimated the popularity of this release and their communication has been awful. They owe something to those who have been loyal to their brand. I'm saying this as a late reservation holder who will likely not see my vehicle until 2023.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2-3 weeks isn't shit in the grand scheme of things..

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I try to give everyone a chance to be honest... do you think they flipped my reservation to a lot vehicle?
The reservation and order are in your name, that means it is your order and your vehicle. You can make all the changes you want up until there is a VIN assigned. Call your dealer and get what you want ordered. There is no such thing as flipping it to a lot reservation. Put on your big boy pants and handle your business. Be firm but fair in your dealings but understand that you are in possession of the reservation and order. If you are unable to get acceptable resolve, escalate within the dealership as far up as is necessary. After completely exhausting your dealership options, and with good notes, merely advise them that you will be contacting Ford customer service for resolve for failing to make your requested changes to your order.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Confirmed with my dealer this morning. My build is still slated for 6/7. No idea why but I’m expecting it to change at some point.
Sponsored