Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Early orders will skew higher trim, once the enthusiast market and the early adopters level off, trims will start to be more mixed and mid tier biased. For the next 18 months or so, expect the high end to be the rule rather than exception. The chip situation is actually getting worse, so the entire industry may be bogged down at some points over the next two years, that won’t help pricing or high end demand. More $ chasing less vehicles = higher prices.
Sponsored

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That sounds high. I expect the sample size in the Order Summary here in B6G is more accurate to the real world. With over 1000 sample size, it should reflect very closely what’s being ordered.
Unless there is some bias to the sample only coming from Bronco6G forum. Perhaps the population of those on this forum is not representative of the population of reservation holders on the hold. Still, it probably is a better sample size than anecdotal from a single dealer. That said I also was told by Granger that of the 150 or so reservations the person I was working with had converted (at that time) mine was one of maybe two that didn't have any late availability options. With most late availability options (other than 2 door) being luxury or higher end options its probably safe to assume a much larger percent of reservations are higher end builds than anticipated.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If anything you'd get yours sooner. Ford underestimated the demand for higher trim and packages and that's why they've warned things such as lux or leather seats may end up making your oder late availability.
If you ordered early enough it won’t matter how many others order the same options as you. If you were too late to the game you may be SoL.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sounds high. I expect the sample size in the Order Summary here in B6G is more accurate to the real world. With over 1000 sample size, it should reflect very closely what’s being ordered.
Unless there is some bias to the sample only coming from Bronco6G forum. Perhaps the population of those on this forum is not representative of the population of reservation holders on the hold. Still, it probably is a better sample size than anecdotal from a single dealer. That said I also was told by Granger that of the 150 or so reservations the person I was working with had converted (at that time) mine was one of maybe two that didn't have any late availability options. With most late availability options (other than 2 door) being luxury or higher end options its probably safe to assume a much larger percent of reservations are higher end builds than anticipated.
I was going to say this being an enthusiastic group, the order summary charts might be skewed compared to the non-enthusiast... However this group has been growing exponentially since July. Chances of it still being a true bronco enthusiast group are small. I'll bet the numbers the representative of the general customer. The one that surprises me is the take rate for Sasquatch being almost 50%.

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That said I also was told by Granger that of the 150 or so reservations the person I was working with had converted (at that time) mine was one of maybe two that didn't have any late availability options.
If that's true and less than 2% of orders are non-late availability, that would mean EVERY RESERVATION qualified to place a MY21 order within that 2% will get their vehicle in the first batch of allocations. Right? What am I missing?

Sponsored

ScrunchFace

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Makes complete sense. A “higher” end spec’d Bronco is easily attainable for a lot of people

BroncoZ

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me that most of the 44 MY21 allocations they have converted into orders have been mid level Broncos. Top Trims(Badlands, Wildtrak) and Sasquatch were rare.

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me that most of the 44 MY21 allocations they have converted into orders have been mid level Broncos. Top Trims(Badlands, Wildtrak) and Sasquatch were rare.
I see what you did there, LOL.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was another dealer on here recently that said basically the opposite. 4 door mid level trims were dominating his order conversions. It most likely will vary from state to state. I still believe after all said and done 4 doors will dominate the bronco market... which is fine I like having a unique 2 door running around..

Sponsored

CVOKEITH

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XC90 R Design Volvo 2020
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There was another dealer on here recently that said basically the opposite. 4 door mid level trims were dominating his order conversions. It most likely will vary from state to state. I still believe after all said and done 4 doors will dominate the bronco market... which is fine I like having a unique 2 door running around..
Hi
Are you ordering CG with a White top

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi
Are you ordering CG with a White top
L
If I get pushed to MY22, I will consider it. But my order is for a WT with the MIC top for 2021

RPhillips1972

Black Diamond
First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep jk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They've got us right where they want us. The minimum price of admission for most of us would be the second level up (Big Bend). But by the time I spec out the BB the way I'd want it, I'm only about $2,800 from 'top-of-the-line' Wildtrak. And that's only about a $50/mo difference in monthly payment between the two trim-levels after my trade-in/down-payment.
My feeling as well, I was Big Bend set, but after putting everything together, I was very close to 50,000. went with Wildtrak and high package at the end of the day
Sponsored