Rockett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Awesome! And I’m sure the guy that bought your other one didn’t pay too much when you flipped it. Congrats! I guess.
Sponsored

burntomaro

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. Yeah its 100% for sure Burnt Orange in person.
I haven’t locked down the color I want yet bc I’ve seen only blue and race red in person but if it is indeed burnt orange, you may have made my decision for me. Graduated from UT Austin. It definitely looks red in your pic but I’ll take your word for it :cool:

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven’t locked down the color I want yet bc I’ve seen only blue and race red in person but if it is indeed burnt orange, you may have made my decision for me. Graduated from UT Austin. It definitely looks red in your pic but I’ll take your word for it :cool:
It’s not UT’s orange. It’s sort of like if Texas A&M had a baby with UT. Which would be an unnatural act but delivers a nice looking baby. Under low light conditions it’s more red and in direct sun or street light it shows it’s orange. Here’s my HPR OBX in different light conditions.
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 37B15CE8-7F72-4E03-9D2B-5D5A846787FD
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 02CDA469-0B38-4206-AB87-04F20A5FFE11
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 2ABE6A74-82FB-4198-B73B-419EBEB61E78

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats man, HPR really is a great color, looks good on the Bronco, BS, and Maverick. You could argue it's more orange than my CO. 😁

burntomaro

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s not UT’s orange. It’s sort of like if Texas A&M had a baby with UT. Which would be an unnatural act but delivers a nice looking baby. Under low light conditions it’s more red and in direct sun or street light it shows it’s orange. Here’s my HPR OBX in different light conditions.
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 2ABE6A74-82FB-4198-B73B-419EBEB61E78
You’re right, that would extremely an extremely unnatural act but definitely pops and looks really good. Thx for the extra pics mate!

Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man, guys, I'm so excited to be back in a Bronco. I should have never sold my Eruption Green Bronco that I waited over 2 years for. I got super lucky the reservation holder backed out of this one, and I scooped it up. I love the new Bronco so much. They'll have to pry this one from my cold, dead hands. It's not going anywhere. Sometimes, making a profit just isn't worth it when it comes to a vehicle you absolutely love. I was sick when I sold my other one.

I'll tell you what this Hot Pepper Red Metallic is such an amazing color. It's more of a burnt Orange. I love it. Don't get me wrong, I still love Eruption Green, but this Hot Pepper is Fire 🔥

I might have actually ordered this color the first time if I knew it looked burnt Orange. I thought it was Red. Lol. Reminds me of Autumn. It's my favorite time of year. Pretty cool.

Anyways I'm super excited to be back.

Let the adventures begin. 🏜⛺

Great looking rig! Those were the two colors I wanted when I was going to order. Eruption green is amazing, but that chili looks good in the sun. I wound up with silver, due to an order holder cancelling and putting me to the front of the list. I have to admit, it has grown in me in the last 10 days since delivery 😎
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 194E4679-A8EA-43E8-93C6-5CE638604E4F

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great looking rig! Those were the two colors I wanted when I was going to order. Eruption green is amazing, but that chili looks good in the sun. I wound up with silver, due to an order holder cancelling and putting me to the front of the list. I have to admit, it has grown in me in the last 10 days since delivery 😎
Ford Bronco My new Hot Pepper Red 2.7 Bronco Sasquatch 194E4679-A8EA-43E8-93C6-5CE638604E4F
Nice thing about Silver it will look clean all the time. 👍

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome! And I’m sure the guy that bought your other one didn’t pay too much when you flipped it. Congrats! I guess.
It was a car dealership that bought it from me online. He had it sold already the day he bought it from me. He sold it for $9k more. It never even sat in his inventory. Crazy.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats man, HPR really is a great color, looks good on the Bronco, BS, and Maverick. You could argue it's more orange than my CO. 😁
🤣 It really is.

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I promise it's 100% Burnt Orange. Very little Red shows. And when it does its only in Certain lighting conditions.

Since Hot Pepper Red Metallic is a tinted clear coat I'm thinking Ford did a Burnt Orange as the main base coat and then added a hint of Red in the tint coat. That would be my guess.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Took me two week to decide between Hot Pepper Red and Code Orange when I ordered my Raptor. HPR is fantastic. That said I love my Code Orange.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took me two week to decide between Hot Pepper Red and Code Orange when I ordered my Raptor. HPR is fantastic. That said I love my Code Orange.
I haven't seen Code Orange in person. I bet it's amazing. I love Orange on cool vehicles like this.

If I'm not mistaken Code Orange is a non metallic Orange paint right?

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I haven't seen Code Orange in person. I bet it's amazing. I love Orange on cool vehicles like this.

If I'm not mistaken Code Orange is a non metallic Orange paint right?
Very orange and no metallic. First Orange vehicle I have ever owned.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was a car dealership that bought it from me online. He had it sold already the day he bought it from me. He sold it for $9k more. It never even sat in his inventory. Crazy.
Why’d you do the sell/buy again thing? What was the eruption green spec? Basesquatch 2dr with a 2.7 is the shit for sure…you playing the market, disappointed/regretting the first spec?
Sponsored