Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

8 April is only the arbitrary date set by Ford for folks to make a decision on keeping the mod top or not. You can change your order up until just before it is scheduled (VIN assigned). Doesn’t make the decision any easier but you have more than a few days to mull it over.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
8 April is only the arbitrary date set by Ford for folks to make a decision on keeping the mod top or not. You can change your order up until just before it is scheduled (VIN assigned). Doesn’t make the decision any easier but you have more than a few days to mull it over.
Can still change too the mod top after the 8th(today), just be a delay in the order. Correct?

OP
OP
Nicky107

Nicky107

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I changed my order. After seeing the navy pier cloth interior in the outerbanks in pictures in the threads I wasn’t sold on it. Even though pictures of the navy cloth are scarce I decided to go to the original order I had planed since the start.

Oxford white - 4dr Black Diamond
+Mic top
+Mid pkg(remote start)
-aux switches(included)
-mod bumper(included)
+keypad entry
+2.7
+tow pkg

and I plan to put this decal on the white. Just a waiting game now for all of us.
Ford Bronco My order deliberation E581EF86-5193-42DF-A8E2-60AABD7162BA

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That decal would be cool if in Orange to match the grab handle in the Badlands. I ordered a 2 door Bandlands, Oxford White

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw the navy pier leather on an FE and it looked great. I am getting an Oxford White BL but thought hard about switching to a OBX to get the Navy Pier leather.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
First time poster long time reader.
I originally ordered a white ‘21 OuterBanks. 2.7, high pkg, mic top, key entry, aux switches, cloth navy pier. Didn’t opt for the sas pkg. And didn’t upgrade the diff.

I’ve been regretting the white color due to now thinking it was too basic, and maybe I’d grow tired of it. To top that off the ease of fender removal scares me since mine would be painted so that’s been getting me thinking twice about the outerbanks trim. I’ve also seen a few threads about the sig. headlights lights being available on other trims that didn’t before. That was a selling point for me.

Well, the email came out for the April 08 update deadline.The Area 51 has been growing on me.My question is, and maybe it’s been discussed. Is it confirmed that the sig lights will be available for say the black diamond?
It's crazy to not get the optional rear diff lock. That option gives tremendous off-road capability should you ever need/want it and peace of mind at a very affordable price.

White with matching fender flares is hideous.
Sponsored