First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After owning 3 Jeeps over the last dozen or so years, it's a hard habit to break, let me tell ya......
I drive a motorcycle, a jeep, and a bronco; all got waves. Sometimes I wave when driving my trucks or wave at one kind when driving/riding another.....

In the end, it costs nothing to be friendly.
Sponsored

Tacanta14

Black Diamond
First Name
Wasichu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond 4 Door 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Am I the only bronco driver who enjoys occasionally waving at passing wranglers and G-wagen drivers just to watch them lose their minds?
I even had one wrangler driver stop to make sure I knew he was not driving a bronco. He then had a good laugh too.
Don’t know why it entertains me….is it just me? Or am I just the worst?
I live in a town of about 100 people, so I wave at everyone. Even the people on their UTV's driving down the highway!

Sponsored

Blue Hen

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
I tried getting in touch with Scrub Daddy about a promotional scrubber. It was just an idea I had for something we could leave for bronco owners. The regular sizes are way to expensive. A smaller one would be perfect. You could slide it down the antenna. Never got an answer back from them.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s funny to read a jeep guy had to tell you it wasn’t a bronco. I can’t even count how many times jeepers waved to me while driving my FJ40 around. Tons of times I’d be getting out at the grocery store and I’d hear “nice jeep!”. I never corrected anyone because I didn’t care but it’s funny to hear some are so sensitive.
Landcruiser FJ40 is a Jeep

TUXBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I the only bronco driver who enjoys occasionally waving at passing wranglers and G-wagen drivers just to watch them lose their minds?
I even had one wrangler driver stop to make sure I knew he was not driving a bronco. He then had a good laugh too.
Keep doing it and have fun. Most people will either give you a funny look (their problem), or do what the Wrangler guy did and have a good laugh. Life's too short to be mad at everything all the time. Be 'that person' and enjoy it.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Everyone in my area is too grumpy to wave back lol I gave up after the first 15 attempts and crazy stares from the B6g

jrustyasl

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle: Honda VTX 1300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a duck the other day for my bronco as well, and it lasted the drive home until my wife asked me about it and I stuck it down in the door storage area lol!! I felt guilty for having it up there. Is that just me?? Should we have ducks up there?

IMG_1574.jpeg

Sponsored

Sparkherd

Badlands
First Name
Sparky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sparkherd.com
Vehicle(s)
Lifelong Ford guy.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wave at anyone driving on off-road shoebox.
I figger we'll meet off-road some day...or maybe, in the case of the ones who get pissed that I waved, just at the mall...

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs