First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got a duck on my bronco.....guess they got it confused with a jeep.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had the Ford service department woman ask me what kind of Jeep it was when I was calling for an appointment. Also at work, dispatch was saying something about the Yellow Jeep in the parking lot and I had to correct her.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I still wave because I’ve been a jeep person for the past 20+ years. As soon as I could afford my first car I picked up a 1990 YJ. Had it up until Covid when I upgraded to an old humvee. I will often save to a jeep riding around w no doors. But if they have an angry grille I can’t even look at them. I’ll wave back too if I get a wave. I love all doorless vehicles.
I say the angry jeep grills are because they constantly have to fix them

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a Jeep guy and all, but the duck thing is bizarre to me. I do have one duck on the dash of my JL though, which was left on my door handle by a smoke show of a blonde, so I have to let it slide.

I'll wave at anyone who waves, half the time I don't think about what I'm driving and when it's the Jeep I'm probably oblivious.

Angry grilles, hate them....

Sponsored

WhiskeyCity

Badlands
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.3L, 7spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After owning 3 Jeeps over the last dozen or so years, it's a hard habit to break, let me tell ya. I still see EVERY JEEP ON THE ROAD...I wave at everyone anyway. It's a small town thing.

I got ducked a couple of times in my Jeeps, it's fine. It's nice to know someone thinks enough of your rig to leave you something.

I've received a horse duck and one of these:
Ford Bronco My parents raised me better than this… Bucked Near

on my rig and I think it's cool. YMMV.

I attended the Jeep Invasion a few weeks ago and the metric-f&^k-ton of duckage was impressive and frightening.

Matador

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima, Toyota Supra, palisade
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The trash. We are throwing them in the trash.
I have only gotten one person leave a duck on my Bronco, I did throw it away, not interested if a girls phone number is not written on it. But hey, no harm. Yes a bit creepy but if it makes them happy, go for it.

Sponsored

615_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D BL, SAS, MT, & 2015 F-350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waive at Bronco Sports sometimes as I just feel like they got left out.
🍻 l’m glad I aint the only one!
I also yell SPORT when I see one.

The older people tend to look at you crazy.

JC2DR

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base 2dr 2.3 7speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get jeep guys waving to me all the time. I don’t really get it. Maybe I’m not obvious enough?
Ford Bronco My parents raised me better than this… IMG_0196

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll just put this here for reference..............

Moreover, in 2015, the Pennsylvania General Assembly unanimously adopted a non-controversial House Resolution (382): "..commemorating the 75th anniversary of the Bantam jeep, invented and originally manufactured in Butler, Pennsylvania",[38] therein explicitly resolving that the American Bantam Car co. of Butler, PA, invented the jeep, calling it "one of the most famous vehicles in the world," were the only party to deliver a working prototype of a light four-wheel drive reconnaissance car within the required seven weeks, which withstood 30 days of Army testing at Camp Holabird, then further developed that car, and manufactured 2,675 jeeps.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was driving home from work a few days ago, in my Bronc, and saw a nice Bronco in a bank drive thru. He had parked the Bronc and was standing at the ATM. I yelled out the window, "BRONCOOOOOOOOO" the guy looked up got a big smile on his face and waved. I can't help myself. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Am I the only bronco driver who enjoys occasionally waving at passing wranglers and G-wagen drivers just to watch them lose their minds?
I even had one wrangler driver stop to make sure I knew he was not driving a bronco. He then had a good laugh too.
Don’t know why it entertains me….is it just me? Or am I just the worst?
I'm temped to wave, but I just smile to myself when I pass an expensive Porsche Cayenne or G-Wagon. I'm sure they're good cars and all, but I wouldn't trade either for my Base Bronco at 1/4 the cost. I appreciate Jeeps and maybe they have more off road creed, but for me Bronco handling and looks is a home run, and it got me through Utah ski area parking lots last winter when Subaru and other lesser SUVs had to be towed.
Sponsored