Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

For MY22 everyone will still be complaining about B&P!
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still undecided!

loginhere

Big Bend
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru forester
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
id like some rim choices, at least one that would go well with antimatter blue

Sponsored

UPnort

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1,000 thanks for a rational and articulate post not littered with feelings of victimization!

thank you.gif
Wanting a manual w mid (the lowest and most basic additional package) and not paying 50k is not asking for a lot. Contrary to your reality, that is a lot of money. Sorry we all dont live on the west coast and make 200k a year.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might swap it for a green with a stellar/conspiracy type name though.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its one of the few colors that look good with the MIC top.

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022's will probably just be the 2021s with all the intended options finally available, I doubt anything changes. That's been Ford's approach to new generations of Expedition, Ranger and others. Nothing really changes from the first model year to the second. So those uncertain about current, including late availability, options for the 21's will probably be disappointed if they wait. ...Unless they wait until 2023 or beyond. And I think waiting for 2024 is starting to not make sense if you truly want a Bronco. That's going to be nearly 3 years of waiting while you could be enjoying.

That said, I get it. I'm having trouble digesting some of what Ford is doing here. I can't get the exterior colors I'd really like. They showed us two amazing interiors that we can't have. Glad I didn't reserve a First Edition as there's nothing special about it and colors and options are far too restrictive. I like blue, even willing to have it incorporated into my interior trim and upholstery, but the Navy Pier interior schemes on the Bronco and the Sport make me throw up in my mouth a bit. I'm really contemplating getting a Sport to replace another vehicle we have for the kids to drive. But we do lots of mountain driving and having driven the Escape with the 1.5 and the 2.0, there's no way I'd buy the Bronco Sport with the 1.5L engine. So then I'm pushed into the Badlands package on the Sport and even then into loading up all the options to get remote start and a couple other things. It's stupid...

Most of Ford's color combination decisions are triggering my obsessive-compulsive tendencies. I'm a software developer and interface designer. I think the interior design and materials team at Ford was trying way too hard to be creative. We have such a hodge-podge of colors and textures it's confusing. They did their best work on the concept vehicles. Makes one wonder where it all fell apart moving from those concepts to production designs...

Sponsored

BackcountryBirds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't expect much change in one model year but I think there are a few no brainier and easy items that they may address.

I'm talking items such as 360 camera view not being obstructed by the winch, perhaps a new color or two (green and tan please), maybe a cold weather group or enhanced towing package, manual options, maybe offering some options on other trims such as seat material and rubber floors, maybe even an improved roof rack and of course the hard top situation being sorted out.and finally any recalls that inevitably pop up on a new model. That's all pretty small stuff, but collectively it adds up, especially if realistically you are talking maybe 6 months difference. It would just be frustrating to have a $50-60k vehicle with these small things that just aren't quite right. Of course Ford is just as likely to not clean up much of this, so it's not guaranteed that even the small stuff will be addressed.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The more I think of this the more I'm thinking I want to wait for MY22. I've wanted a painted roof since day 1. The MIC is fine but I'd much rather have a matching roof.

I'd also like to what, or if, new interior and exterior colours are.

I reserved late July. I've already mentally prepared myself for a late 2021 delivery anyway. If I only need to wait a few more months anyway I may as well go for 2022.

Now....the best way to do it? I'll see what the order sheets say and what will be late, what the roof options are, etc.

May just make a second reservation too.
Sponsored