Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the non initiated. Here is what makes it seem like a troll post. The last sentence is a giveaway if you hadn't noticed before then.
Honest questionā€¦ is there anything other than a ā€œstock First Edition Bronco.ā€

i thought it came w/all the options

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honest questionā€¦ is there anything other than a ā€œstock First Edition Bronco.ā€

i thought it came w/all the options
Stock means it has only the original equipment available from the factory. Anything added after that, it is no longer stock. Edit: so a loaded first edition with every available option is "stock". A base model without a single option but you add a leveling lift and 33's is no longer stock.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ya see, bud ... The Bronco has buttons and things that make off roading easier. You should maybe learn how to use them. Maybe you should let your friend son drive the Bronco and you take the jeep.... Just sounds like user error to me.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've gone "off roading" in a Toyota Avalon with two and a half inches of ground clearance. And while I do have a couple of scratch marks on the undercarriage, I certainly didn't need a body shop.
Did this adventure happen to take place on Cinnamon Pass in early June?

We were heading west on the trail from Lake City and met a white Toyota Camry or Avalon heading east. Think it was somewhere west of Wager Gulch. Couldnā€™t believe the car had made it through that section of the trail! We just laughed and gave a thumbs up as they passed by.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The clear and obvious answer is to put one of these emblems on the Bronco.
AMC was the pinnacle of Jeepdom, so it makes sense to start with this:
Ford Bronco How to make my Bronco better offroad? 1660491338907

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did this adventure happen to take place on Cinnamon Pass in early June?

We were heading west on the trail from Lake City and met a white Toyota Camry or Avalon heading east. Think it was somewhere west of Wager Gulch. Couldnā€™t believe the car had made it through that section of the trail! We just laughed and gave a thumbs up as they passed by.
No. Usually Rim Lakes area. Although I've also done the FS roads that start at the end of Munds Park, too.

I sold my old Dakota in 2021 anticipating a Bronco, but I am still waiting for my Bronco and didn't want to miss out on my favorite camping spots.šŸ˜

Ford Bronco How to make my Bronco better offroad? 20171111_145438

Ford Bronco How to make my Bronco better offroad? 20180406_173707
Ford Bronco How to make my Bronco better offroad? 20171110_164410
Ford Bronco How to make my Bronco better offroad? 20200609_091035

I promise, when I am on a Forest Service road, I pull over to let everyone and anyone pass while I gingerly navigate the rocks at about 5mph.šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£šŸ˜

Sponsored

Stlrfan152

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75C5 16Prius 2dr base sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is a limited trim, but thereā€™s no way it is any rare edition. Much more likely I was wrong but I will ask him. Thanks.
You sure it isn't an old liberty? They have ifs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

suggest you go to a Bronco Off Roadeo and learn all the features of the Bronco. You may have been driving in all the wrong settings. Not much to go by in your posts to evaluate but just suggesting you go to the offroadeo since they teach you how to wheel in the Bronco. The rest is all experience so you learn how to pick proper lines etc.
šŸ‘† this.

I'm by no means qualified at first attempt to go out and try to best people who have been offroading for awhile. Sign up for the offrodeo and have them walk you thru some basics and the settings and then go tackle some small trails. Once you know what you're doing have your Jeep buddy teach you some things and then go out with him again and see if you can settle the score.

BRBlue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol. Sounds like you need driving lessons.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks. I have a stock Bronco First Edition. I finally took it to a trail yesterday and my friends son was also there so we off-roaded together. He has a 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ, also mostly stock and he was doing way better than me offroad. (Getting up hills I couldnā€™t, going over logs I couldnā€™t) He dosent have lockers or solid axles so I was confused. I need to find out how to make my Bronco better or I may just trade it for an XJ. Also does anyone have a good body shop to recommend because my Bronco is a bit beat up from offroad use.
Mean to say that all of those YouTube videos youā€™ve been watching over the last 2 years didnā€™t make you a real wheeler? šŸ˜² After all , you were paying close attention to Lite Brite, Trial Recon, and Marcoā€™s cooking too, but somehow that flavor profile wasnā€™t quite what it tasted like looking at the TV either.

I know this is a troll post, so weā€™re having some fun with this, but just in case any other internet edumacated geniuses is out there; wheeling takes practice and it is best to go slow by first getting out of the vehicle to inspect the track and walk it.

Yes, wheeling is part hiking. Just pretend youā€™re on the golf course and the Bronco is your cart and you just somehow keep hitting your ball in the woods even though you bought that fancy Taylor Made set of clubs that seemed to work so well for that guy you were watching at the Masters. Same clubs should get same results, right?
Sponsored