Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealership reinstalled the software. Yesterday both side cameras went out. It's not a hardware issue, but obviously something in the software of the module. Wife's '23 WT hasn't ever had a problem. Not sure why they can't fix it.

IMG_20240327_073548.jpg
Ford likely has a coding issue on their server or another module needs to be updated. It's cray cray that we can do an update for a specific module for a specific problem then have to reprogram 3 others before or after the module with the issue.

VIN and I can probably look at your IPMA software level or other modules that have outstanding updates but likely this is problem on Ford's servers and no matter how many times they reload, it will still install the bad data file.
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So here's the tech notes for the side cameras: "Tech followed pinpoint tests L and M and when tech removed all trim from both side mirrors to gain access to camera connector, found that pin 1 and 2 from IPMB still had voltage when both cameras were disconnected indicating the coaxial cable to the cameras have damage. Pinpoint test recommends tech to replace coaxial cable to both cameras.".... We shall see if that works.

OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm still waiting for an update. So far got nothing and they've had my Bronco since March 28th. I left a bit of a list of things to fix though, but still I would expect something by now. On the plus side I rented an Explorer ST from them. Kinda fun to drive. Hoping Ford covers the loaner.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jorgem31

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So over four weeks and still don't have my Bronco back. Ford's involved but the dealer is talking about 1-2 more weeks. Some reason they changed the brake booster and it's not taking programming. I don't understand why the brake booster was even changed. I am at a loss in this situation.
Sponsored