First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've received the email from ford stating they have received my order from the customer order verification program. That email i received has an authorization number, order number and tracking number. Kicker is you cant use the tracking number without a VIN. On another sheet my dealer gave me it says im priority code 17.
Who do i call to get info on status, because even on my ford account it doesn't show anything is ordered but i received that confirmation email a month or more ago.
Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Your dealer until you get a VIN which could be, nobody knows, then you can use online trackers but until then you get no communication

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you get a print out of your order from the dealer? The printout from Ford's system. That's what will be built. If you don't have that, I'd get it and check that it's correct (and shows an ADM of 0).

There isn't a great way to track status until you get to production. With a VIN your status will read Order Confirmed, but that's all you'll know. You'll need to work with your dealer to see if you've been previewed, received a VIN and build week, and then received a build day. About a week before your build day, you'll get a window sticker and all the tracking mechanisms will work.

Your next email from Ford may be a build week. I didn't want to be a pain to my dealer so I rotated between calling the dealer and calling Ford.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah it's pretty much sit and twiddle your thumbs until you get a scheduling email, or if you have a dealer that's not like mine, will actually contact you when something is going to happen with your bronco. Wait, wait, and wait some more......
Sponsored