Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got my 2023 Bronco Wildtrak and I noticed from behind it looks like its lower/leaning towards the drivers side in the rear. First off the tire pressures are exactly the same, and the vehicle is completely empty inside. I measured all 4 corners from the ground in a perfectly level garage. The driver’s side rear is sure enough a 1/2” lower than the passenger side. The front corners are exactly the same. I initially thought maybe it had something to do with a full tank of fuel, but that’s on the passenger side. I did a quick search on this and couldn’t find anything similar. Does anyone else have this issue or is it normal?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
QC test driver?

Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak leaning to one side 1683333323109

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just got my 2023 Bronco Wildtrak and I noticed from behind it looks like its lower/leaning towards the drivers side in the rear. First off the tire pressures are exactly the same, and the vehicle is completely empty inside. I measured all 4 corners from the ground in a perfectly level garage. The driver’s side rear is sure enough a 1/2” lower than the passenger side. The front corners are exactly the same. I initially thought maybe it had something to do with a full tank of fuel, but that’s on the passenger side. I did a quick search on this and couldn’t find anything similar. Does anyone else have this issue or is it normal?
How can it be leaning towards the driver’s side rear if the front corners are the same? Maybe your rear bumper is crooked? 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll try to post pics in the daylight. Not sure if you’ll be able to pick up 1/2” slope in a picture, but I definitely noticed it walking up to it from behind.

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How can it be leaning towards the driver’s side rear if the front corners are the same? Maybe your rear bumper is crooked? 🤷‍♂️
It’s not the rear bumper. I measured from ground to fender flare on both sides. Exactly 1/2” lower on drivers side.

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so this is weird. I drive by a bronco every morning that’s parked at a school. I swear it leans more to one side and I was wondering if something was wrong with it? I keep wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me? Are you in Ohio by chance?
No, not in Ohio. Tennessee

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s not the rear bumper. I measured from ground to fender flare on both sides. Exactly 1/2” lower on drivers side.
You said only the driver’s rear is lower, correct?

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Correct, 1/2”
Try removing the fender flares and see what measurements you get? Maybe it’s just a bad flare or it was not properly installed at the factory? 🤷‍♂️

Outside of that, it would have to be the body panels. If the suspension was out of whack, the front passenger wheel would sit higher. Since it is not, check the body lines on the drivers side and see if it dips a bit towards the back with more panel gap at the top and less at the bottom.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"The Bronco Lean" has been plaguing Broncos since 1966.
It's a real thing.

I'm certain the causes are different, as the 6g does not have C bushings or a solid front axle.
LOL.

OP
OP

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak leaning to one side FDA8D8D9-3BD1-44B8-8297-30E2462FA43A
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak leaning to one side 5D5EA5DC-8FE2-4AEA-B73D-2BE6C82B88A8

driver’s side rear
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak leaning to one side 8F04E115-629F-428D-B9D1-41D710598605

passenger side rear
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak leaning to one side 1DDE1D45-B51A-4271-8342-158E755B763B

Last edited:

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My driver's side tires wear more than the passenger side... I'm 5'10 162lbs.... Measure/rotate every 5k...

Check your tread wear?

Indarkness

Wildtrak
First Name
First second
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All I see is a crooked garage door. Just kidding.

I would check tire pressure. Is it more or less noticeable with different levels of fuel? It is definitely leaning driver side, other options could be spring rates, or shocks leaking allowing the vehicle to settle more to one side.
Sponsored