First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did not order a Bronco when I could/should have. My local dealer has had several on the lot, but they are marking them up as much as $20K over sticker. I checked around and found that Stanley Auto Group sells exclusively at MSRP. One of their dealers is only about 25 miles from me, so I called and asked them to keep an eye out for a Bronco for me. Then I got a call from a Stanley dealership in McGregor (nearly 500 miles away) offering me an abandoned order at MSRP. I asked him to send me the sticker. After looking it over it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but close enough, so I said yes. They took a $1000 down payment over the phone to hold it until it arrived supposedly in a week or two. This was in January. It sat in a railyard in Alliance, TX (DFW area) for almost two months before it was finally delivered to the dealer.

Stanley took my trade from just photos I sent them, and they delivered the vehicle to me nearly 500 miles away. I got it this morning. The guys that delivered it said they have traveled all over Texas and to several other states delivering vehicles. They picked up my trade to take back to McGregor, but had to make another stop first in Brownfield to pick up a truck fr om the Stanley Ford there.

My first customization was a set of stick on white Bronco letters from Amazon. Second was a console safe that I ordered as soon as I made the first down payment. I have a set of steps to install on the sides, but I want to wait for my ordered front mudflaps to arrive before I bolt those on. Any way, here's my new horse.

Ford Bronco New Base 2 Door 3104146760736865424

Ford Bronco New Base 2 Door -6843806736721624454

IMG_20230313_123700076_HDR.jpg
Sponsored

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks Great.
I have a Race Rad 4 door, Sasquatch Hardtop. I received mine The day before Thanksgiving.
I added Mudflaps,Ford steps,Floor liners and 20% Ceramic tint.
I absolutely LOVE IT. I added all the GOAT modes with Fordscan.
My build quality is Excellent . I could not be more pleased with IT.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice! My VB BaseSquatch is being built today!
What steps and mud flaps are you putting on?
I had the Havoc sliders on order but it's not looking like they will be avail. I bought the Plasticolor flaps and will have to fab the mounts.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

A two door Basesquatch is a great score! Congrats!

Jruta

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Beautiful 👍 and I love the lettering, I was gonna get those for my base also but went with carbon fiber (dealer didn’t have white and I wanted to use FordPass points)
Haven’t put them on yet, cold and rainy in NJ Lol

Sponsored
OP
OP
TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice! My VB BaseSquatch is being built today!
What steps and mud flaps are you putting on?
I had the Havoc sliders on order but it's not looking like they will be avail. I bought the Plasticolor flaps and will have to fab the mounts.

I ordered the Ford mudflaps. My steps are TAC brand from Amazon. They seemed to have good reviews and are inexpensive.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did not order a Bronco when I could/should have. My local dealer has had several on the lot, but they are marking them up as much as $20K over sticker. I checked around and found that Stanley Auto Group sells exclusively at MSRP. One of their dealers is only about 25 miles from me, so I called and asked them to keep an eye out for a Bronco for me. Then I got a call from a Stanley dealership in McGregor (nearly 500 miles away) offering me an abandoned order at MSRP. I asked him to send me the sticker. After looking it over it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but close enough, so I said yes. They took a $1000 down payment over the phone to hold it until it arrived supposedly in a week or two. This was in January. It sat in a railyard in Alliance, TX (DFW area) for almost two months before it was finally delivered to the dealer.

Stanley took my trade from just photos I sent them, and they delivered the vehicle to me nearly 500 miles away. I got it this morning. The guys that delivered it said they have traveled all over Texas and to several other states delivering vehicles. They picked up my trade to take back to McGregor, but had to make another stop first in Brownfield to pick up a truck fr om the Stanley Ford there.

My first customization was a set of stick on white Bronco letters from Amazon. Second was a console safe that I ordered as soon as I made the first down payment. I have a set of steps to install on the sides, but I want to wait for my ordered front mudflaps to arrive before I bolt those on. Any way, here's my new horse.

Ford Bronco New Base 2 Door IMG_20230313_123700076_HDR

Beautiful 😍

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Congrats! That's a stunning red Bronco, Dennis!

OP
OP
TX-Dennis

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hmmm. My window sticker says front steel bash plate, but my bash plate is definitely plastic. Is that common?

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hmmm. My window sticker says front steel bash plate, but my bash plate is definitely plastic. Is that common?
No, you need to talk to your dealer and they would need to contact Ford about a misbuild so Ford can send the steel bash plates to the dealer for them to install.

There's a thread about quite a few of them showing up with the plastic plates with the mod bumper (138) Bash Plates are Plastic on my OBX 2023 (UPDATE) OBX is a MISBUILD | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

Sponsored

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
mine is too. i figured plastic standard bumper = plastic front bash plate.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That is a "common" misbuild that started in 2023. If you have the MOD bumper (you do) you should also have a steel front bashplate. The Dealer will need to file the appropriate misbuild paperwork and get you the steel plate on order.

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base

Manual?

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. It's the 2.7 AT. I didn't choose this one; it sort of chose me. I do love it, though.
More HP........ Perfect. Congrats. My first upgrade was the Homelink rear-view mirror
Sponsored