Sponsored

New Bronco, New to Mods, Could use some help!

WillyDub

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7 Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys, just registered today but I've been keeping up for months now. My bronco is due to arrive any day now and I can't wait to get started making it officially mine! Small problem, I'm not exactly great with this kind of stuff. I can change my breaks, rotate tires, etc. etc. but that's about the extent of my knowledge.

I purchased a 2.7 Black Diamond 2 Door Auto (Been driving a manual Camaro for a couple of years, the Auto will be a nice break!) and the first thing I want to do is put new shoes (35's)and a 2inch lift on it. My old Jeep had 33's with a 2 inch lift but I bought it that way, so I have no idea where to even start.

If any of you wonderful people could link me a few tutorials or even drop me a link I would appreciate it. Chances are I'm just going to pay to get the tires and lift done, but would still love to see exactly what I need!

In the meantime I'm gonna continue to google and go from there, appreciate it all!
Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If 35s are your target, you may be able to find an ample supply of sasquatch take off suspension. 4 sasquatch coilovers would get you the lift you need, springs are different for 2dr/4dr, and 2.7/2.3. There's a guide in the suspension thread. Using 4dr springs might ride a tad rougher, but gain some lift. Lotsa ways you can go. Fun stuff!

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, just registered today but I've been keeping up for months now.
Mr. Willy,
It sounds like its been longer than 4 hours, better call a doctor....
-A concerned citizen

OP
OP

WillyDub

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7 Black Diamond 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the second time someone has mentioned those tires in the last hour!

I was considering 33’s with a 2 inch lift but after seeing a friend of like who rides trails every weekend bring over his new Willy with 35sI honestly don’t see anyway I don’t make the move.
Sponsored