Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I got one for sale here in Southern California sounds great very deep, $250. and you come and get it

7DED2E32-8E00-4829-A124-35CEFF6FBC6A.jpeg
Sponsored

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ll post few videos over the weekend. No echo…. Pretty solid. You definitely hear the gears. I have a 2.7 by the way. When I say louder, I mean everyone hears it. I’m just not sure if it is for everyone. If you want a quiet, normal Bronco, don’t buy. It’s for guys who like the growl, like an aftermarket exhaust. To me, it sounds like the engine is exhaling! Not constricted.
This exhaling sound, does it only seem to happen when under boost and sound like its coming in from the rear vent?

Thicky_Vicky

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Black Diamond Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ive had my FX installed for about a week now on my 2.7L. It sounds great & no drone at all! It will never sound like a v8 but this sounds good for being a small V6.

IMG_3539.jpg

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shocked 🤯 by the 15% increase in fuel economy with the single outlet axle back pipe. It is loud at WOT, but very tolerable on a 5-6 hour highway drive (365 miles @ 70 MPH average speed) with 23.1 mpg on a 2 DOOR OBX 2.7 in sport mode 4A. Speeds were between 65-85 for the majority of the trip.

IMG_20220413_151749.jpg
IMG_20220413_184202.jpg

That's just unreal. 23.5 MPG?!? At those speeds?
What's you're hand calcs say? I used to be within 1 mpg of computer, last tank I was off by 2.5+.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's you're hand calcs say? I used to be within 1 mpg of computer, last tank I was off by 2.5+.
It was within 0.43 MPG (0.3 gallons) after 365 miles, but I only did this for that one trip... I haven't bothered to repeat the experiment. The calculator was optimistic (23.1 mpg calculated vs 22.67 actual) - I hadn't bothered to calculate it by hand until today because I knew it was fairly close and certainly within a margin of error that could have been partially blamed on my filling the tank at different pumps/temperatures/and my own filling technique. It isn't scientific.

Last edited:

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took off my Outlaw Axle Back. $75 if anyone wants to pick it up in Pittsburgh.

Sponsored

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Too loud? What’s next?
Yeah, too loud. I liked the sound when it started up but that’s about it. There were just no breaks from it. It would be cool if you could turn it on/off.

The only other thing I would consider is a Borla touring, but I have a feeling that will be more expensive than I’ll want to risk.

CAMODADDY

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, too loud. I liked the sound when it started up but that’s about it. There were just no breaks from it. It would be cool if you could turn it on/off.

The only other thing I would consider is a Borla touring, but I have a feeling that will be more expensive than I’ll want to risk.
I put on the MRT trailrated system a few weeks ago and while it sounds good when you give it the beans I just cant take the low boomy tone when driving easy. It's not bad with all the windows up but as soon as you put them down along with the top it's very annoying. I just ordered the AFE Apollo GT with single tip cat back because it has 2 mufflers. Im crossing my fingers this will the best solution for me. It's under 600 bucks right now.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put on the MRT trailrated system a few weeks ago and while it sounds good when you give it the beans I just cant take the low boomy tone when driving easy. It's not bad with all the windows up but as soon as you put them down along with the top it's very annoying. I just ordered the AFE Apollo GT with single tip cat back because it has 2 mufflers. Im crossing my fingers this will the best solution for me. It's under 600 bucks right now.
Please let us know. This is my feeling as well. I want to hear it when I want to hear it but not when I don’t.

stanger1944

Base
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 F150, 16 F150, 2010 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ive had my FX installed for about a week now on my 2.7L. It sounds great & no drone at all! It will never sound like a v8 but this sounds good for being a small V6.

Ford Bronco NEW - Flowmaster Exhaust Systems IMG_3539
I guess teh flowmaster mounts and isolators replace the factory.
Sponsored