First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This was their response….yikes. I assume he meant months, so going to ask.

4304A475-1716-4C6A-90DA-BE86F64199B1.jpeg
YIKES on the 3-5 years!! Hopefully it won't be that long!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Hot cheetos

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it wasn’t a typo

5408D05E-CEB3-4844-AAB0-E616DB64ACE2.jpeg

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

YIKES on the 3-5 years!! Hopefully it won't be that long!
I started the order process a year and a half ago and should finally see mine in a couple of weeks. It has been "Built". I was near the front of the line ordering it.

This is a case of "supply and demand" where demand exceeds the supply by a huge amount. If I decide I don't like mine as much as I hope to I'll probably be able to sell it for more than I paid. I'm assuming I'll love it and never want to let it go, however.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I started the order process a year and a half ago and should finally see mine in a couple of weeks. It has been "Built". I was near the front of the line ordering it.

This is a case of "supply and demand" where demand exceeds the supply by a huge amount. If I decide I don't like mine as much as I hope to I'll probably be able to sell it for more than I paid. I'm assuming I'll love it and never want to let it go, however.
Me, too! I ordered on July 13th of last year and picked up my Bronco on just last month on Black Friday! Hopefully you will get it soon!

OP
OP
Hot cheetos

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally put in an order, dealer brought out the paperwork to sign showing they’d charge MSRP without me even asking (although by time I get it they probably won’t be doing that anymore).

2 door
area 51
badlands
hard top
7 speed
sasquatch
lux
mod bumper

i think that’s basically it. Really looking forward to it even though I know it’ll be a long time before I see it

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finally put in an order, dealer brought out the paperwork to sign showing they’d charge MSRP without me even asking (although by time I get it they probably won’t be doing that anymore).

2 door
area 51
badlands
hard top
7 speed
sasquatch
lux
mod bumper

i think that’s basically it. Really looking forward to it even though I know it’ll be a long time before I see it
Good luck!

OP
OP
Hot cheetos

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

2 door
area 51
badlands
hard top
7 speed
sasquatch
lux
mod bumper

After a whole bunch of stressful issues with my order back in November, the time has almost come. Fingers crossed this will go smoothly, although I know that is not the norm.

Ford Bronco New from IL 1674749388874

Looking forward to getting out to some events and hopefully getting some help as someone who has never driven a vehicle this capable of offroading.
Sponsored