Sponsored

New here, BS owner thinking of upgrading.

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 2011 f-150, 06 ranger, 02 Explore
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks but I screwed up the video...music was off and I was missing the last 45 seconds...so, delete it, fix it and repost...

Guys, I know it's not a hairy chested, 800hp, one ton axled, tractor tire fitted toy...I had one of those and it was fun. Look at my channel, there are numerous vehicles that wheel and my black ranger (swamp donkey)with the exoskeleton has been rolled twice by me and up to the middle of the windshield in water and mud due to "when in doubt, throttle out". This is a new direction, wife driving a newer vehicle. Do we spend $50,000 on a bare bones sasquach bronco that she's the primary driver (I have a f-150 as a daily) or do we spend $50,000 on a fully loaded Bronco Sport badlands? I wanted the full size, she wanted a comfortable vehicle. Now the question is, how capable is it and can it do what we want?
So far, it has impressed me and clearance is the issue. Can a lift give me the clearance to do what we want (and it's not up to the windshield in mud and water! lol!!) It appears, so far, locked diffs, lower gears and clearance is all we need for what she will allow the bronco sport to be put through. Anyway, the plan is still to trade it in on a Badlands full size in the future, just with the way this is working now....maybe we will wait more than a year after buying it, lol.

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lift and tires look good! Enjoy!
Thanks!
That's weird...I have the video turned off now that I fixed it and reuploaded it, but the link to the old video that's turned off still works?? That ain't supposed to happen!

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks!
That's weird...I have the video turned off now that I fixed it and reuploaded it, but the link to the old video that's turned off still works?? That ain't supposed to happen!
I must have seen it minutes after it was posted, before you took it down. Don’t let the haters get to you. Wait till the 2dr guys chime in…

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must have seen it minutes after it was posted, before you took it down. Don’t let the haters get to you. Wait till the 2dr guys chime in…
LOL, yeah the new one is up now. The "2dr guys"...if I had my choice, I'd have a 2dr bronco sport! With a manual! And low range!...lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our latest..
Wifes vehicle so she drives (unless it gets bad) No need to rush regardless but yes by myself I would of went faster, lol.

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She misses the point even though her concerns are valid (and the reason the wife got a badlands bronco sport instead of a bare bones bronco. (with 3.73's and open diffs)

OP
OP
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's our latest with the "baby bronco". Everyone else is on 35's or bigger and one newer toyota on 31's wouldn't go more than half way...but we did, lol.

Sponsored