First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our 4door 2.7L badlands dropped a valve and blew the engine, leaving us stranded when on a road trip. Ford is replacing the engine. However, the experience was so bad and now we have doubts about taking it on future road trips or taking it anywhere out of cell service. Ford denied our request that they buy it back, so we are thinking of selling it. At this point, we are not even sure about how to price it. Any suggestions for determining a good price point? MSRP was $51,875. Don't want to take a loss and know they are going over MSRP right now.
Currently has about 2900 miles.

My only warning is that ANY Covid era build will likely have serious issues. They know what the problem was with that engine and getting a new one will likely fix that problem for good. They know what the issue is so I say sell the Bronco for more than you paid for it to make up for the losses you incurred on the road. Someone will still buy that vehicle and pay more than you did to get it now. Just don't buy a brand new vehicle. Make sure it's 2020 or older.
Sponsored

cactusmo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try https://www.givemethevin.com/
You put the vin in and a few other details, and they will make you an offer very quickly. They have a radio show as well, where people give them their vin over the radio, and they make them offer.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have faith, you can use the 3 problem deal for the lemon law if more issues happen .
I went the Lemon Law route on a Ford Flex. They ended up buying it back. This is also one of the reasons I lease my vehicles for 2 to 3 years, and put absolutely no money down. Kind of like going steady before getting married. At lease end, I’m in the driver’s seat, buy and sell, buy and keep or return and walk away.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rent it out on the TURO app. Let it out for itself.

Sponsored

snakeyes

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco "Billy" Wildtrac, Sasquatch A10
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well shouldn't we all be pondering this - I haven't taken delivery of my over 1 year ordered Bronco maybe I shouldn't ...??? Sounds like the start of a GT350 debacle

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I for giggles put my ( in production next week delivery) base sasquatch on vroom to see what they were paying. I was offered $57,000

Screenshot_20211201-072007.png
Sponsored