Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered. Hoping the discount expiration can be worked out.....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 2021 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just to update everyone that has not ordered yet. You will be out of luck for a while. Supply chain issues again. (Will this ever end?) I am waiting to hear when I will receive the one component I am waiting for. It could be 1 week or 1 month. I do not know as of yet. I will update as soon as I know.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My quick review....Shipping was really fast. Installation was easy following along with the video. It's been cold this week in northern Michigan and in limited use it feels warmer and is noticeable quieter as I drive around at lower speeds (under 50) and I do not hear the lateral wind noise I often hear when driving near the lake. I haven't taken it on the expressway (75+) yet, but anything would be better than nothing.

I was happy with the build quality. The 3D printed mounts weren't an issue for me. I snugged them up by hand and didn't notice any cracking or deformation. My only very picky negative is that the DirtyDog logo piece is upside down when installed (likely by design). Also I installed a light on the original crossbeam of the soft top that is now useless until spring time, but that's a me issue and not a fault of the headliner design.

I'd buy it again and am happy with the purchase. Highly recommended.
Can you send me an image of the light or a link to the product? Interested to see if this is something we can work with.

Mike

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed today and got a small amount of around-town and slower freeway (55mph) driving in. In 40 degree weather.

This is an A+ product and company all around. Down to the details like including a socket.

Just a few things, most which have already been said.

Sound deadening is noticeable. Especially w/ music on and while on the phone. You also hear more engine noise (in a good way).

Cabin is signifigantly warmer. I actually turned the heat off at one point.

Installation was very easy. Like others have said, its possible to install w/ the top in the sunroof position. That said, in retrospect, it would be much easier to install w/ the top fully retracted. I probably spent the same amount of time adjusting/keeping it from falling off the roll bar as I saved by not removing the windows.

Lastly - did I miss a step? What are the two bolts for? I have hard top prep kit, FWIW.

Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top to

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Dirtydog keep us updated. I was planning to order today but see I’m too late.

OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received this morning, ordered at beginning of week, great turnaround time! @Dirtydog Since you are seeking feedback on quality or issues in earlier post I do have an area where material was seperating. Shouldn't be an issue but if it continues to seperate the thin plastic backer inside may slide out or rub against vehicle paint if that occurs..

Ford Bronco New product release: Dirtydog 4x4 Headliner for Soft Top to
Keep an eye on it. We will replace it if you like. But you will have to wait a little. I have no inventory.
Mike

Beeler

Black Diamond
First Name
Oday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got mine installed on Saturday. Really easy install did it without taking the top all the way down. I wanted the liner mainly for the noise and not the heat as I am never really cold plus the bronco heater works great. I skipped Sunday School and went for a ride yesterday and ditched the kids at church and it was a lot quieter. I could hear the tires and before I never could I have the BFGK02 they are pretty quiet. I just took it to Costco and normally when semi's, rednecks with loud diesels etc roar by the soft top did little to stop the noise with the headliner it really muffled the sound coming from the side. I haven't had it on the freeway yet but did get it up to 70-75 and it did help with the wind you could still hear some wind but it definitely helped. Now if someone could invent something for the crappy windows that scratch and look wavy I dont think I would ever need the hardtop. Over all very happy. The only problem is I am 6 4" and big enough to eat hay and crap in a dumptruck so my head hits the liner I did lower the seat all the way down and it helped. I Might want to put some velcro on the softtop bars and liner to raise it up a little. I love the headroom in the Bronco normally.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just to update everyone that has not ordered yet. You will be out of luck for a while. Supply chain issues again. (Will this ever end?) I am waiting to hear when I will receive the one component I am waiting for. It could be 1 week or 1 month. I do not know as of yet. I will update as soon as I know.
Are you still planning on doing a Black Friday deal even though your inventory is out??

Chalk me up as one of those who’s waiting.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine installed on Saturday. Really easy install did it without taking the top all the way down. I wanted the liner mainly for the noise and not the heat as I am never really cold plus the bronco heater works great. I skipped Sunday School and went for a ride yesterday and ditched the kids at church and it was a lot quieter. I could hear the tires and before I never could I have the BFGK02 they are pretty quiet. I just took it to Costco and normally when semi's, rednecks with loud diesels etc roar by the soft top did little to stop the noise with the headliner it really muffled the sound coming from the side. I haven't had it on the freeway yet but did get it up to 70-75 and it did help with the wind you could still hear some wind but it definitely helped. Now if someone could invent something for the crappy windows that scratch and look wavy I dont think I would ever need the hardtop. Over all very happy. The only problem is I am 6 4" and big enough to eat hay and crap in a dumptruck so my head hits the liner I did lower the seat all the way down and it helped. I Might want to put some velcro on the softtop bars and liner to raise it up a little. I love the headroom in the Bronco normally.
Headroom is what keeps me from purchasing.
I'm not quite 6'4", closer to 6'1", but I like to keep the seat high. Better for comfort and visibility (except stop lights).
I might give it a try anyway...

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dirtydog

Dirtydog

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dirtydog4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you still planning on doing a Black Friday deal even though your inventory is out??

Chalk me up as one of those who’s waiting.
I don't think we will be able to offer Black Friday deals on the headliner. The strip magnet is the problem. Basically one manufacturer in the USA with production problems and I can't trust the quality of overseas product.

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't think we will be able to offer Black Friday deals on the headliner. The strip magnet is the problem. Basically one manufacturer in the USA with production problems and I can't trust the quality of overseas product.
I, and I’m sure a lot of others on this board, respect the hell out of that decision by you and your company. We want to support Local businesses and keep our money here.

That being said an ever so slight discount on orders made Friday with the understanding units will ship when available would be nice haha. I’d bite on that.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I checked the website - No option for 2 door peeps with Bestop Trektop?

Bacon is Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX+Sas, 992 C2S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Headroom is what keeps me from purchasing.
I'm not quite 6'4", closer to 6'1", but I like to keep the seat high. Better for comfort and visibility (except stop lights).
I might give it a try anyway...
I'm 6'1 with long torso... no issues even with the seat fairly high (not maxed). You shouldn't have any issues.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'1 with long torso... no issues even with the seat fairly high (not maxed). You shouldn't have any issues.
thanks for the feedback! I'll have to jump on the ordering train...
Sponsored