First Name
Orran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s on our development list and hope to have some mock ups complete soon. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks.
Well I preordered the V2, but Id rather wait for the full length, if can hold deposit or order 😬🤞🏻
Sponsored

Carl Sagan

Wildtrak
First Name
Brando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco WIldtrak HOSS 3.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
can’t wait to order these when my bronco comes in

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I preordered the V2, but Id rather wait for the full length, if can hold deposit or order 😬🤞🏻
If you want to wait until mid/late April at the earliest for the full length, I would suggest canceling your existing order. Or if you receive and decide within 30 days that your existing order isn't what you want, you can certainly return them. But we don't have any way to track deposits on products we haven't completed yet. Additionally not even sure what the full lengths will cost until we have completed prototyping.

Sponsored

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@IAG Performance can I swing by the shop and pickup a V2 set for my First Edition 4DR? Maybe even provide another full length option tester? :)

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@IAG Performance can I just swing by the shop and pickup a set?
Currently, these are preorder only and as we go through production they will immediately start to go out to fulfill existing orders. Once we get to a point where we can have physical inventory on the shelf, you absolutely could but it will be impossible to say when that would be at this point. The quickest way to get a set would be getting in on the preorder for ship out, but in the meantime, if you would like to simply swing by the shop to check out the steps on our Bronco and see our facility you are more than welcome to come by during the week!

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Currently, these are preorder only and as we go through production they will immediately start to go out to fulfill existing orders. Once we get to a point where we can have physical inventory on the shelf, you absolutely could but it will be impossible to say when that would be at this point. The quickest way to get a set would be getting in on the preorder for ship out, but in the meantime, if you would like to simply swing by the shop to check out the steps on our Bronco and see our facility you are more than welcome to come by during the week!
Cool, I'll have to come by soon. I want to see the full length option before I make a final decision.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cool, I'll have to come by soon. I want to see the full length option before I make a final decision.
I don't have a full length for display just quite yet. It is on our minds though. We will post something on the forum when we get to that point and you can come by.

Kickit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look awesome! Fully plan on ordering the full lengths when they come out, and color me excited about not having to get a running start to get into my Black Diamond anymore 😂

Sponsored

DropDeadDuckie

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man, I was looking for a coupon code before ordering these last night and I should have looked here. Bummed I didn’t find it before placing my order.

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I was looking for a coupon code before ordering these last night and I should have looked here. Bummed I didn’t find it before placing my order.
Someone else did the same thing the other day, iag responded and said to shoot them an email. They should hook you up.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No problem at all! Shoot an email to [email protected] and we will take care of it. Thanks for the support!

waveform55

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm on the fence with the V2 but now that you're mentioning full-length in the next couple months, I may have to hold off. I think the V2s will help my 9 and 7 year climb into my Sasquatch but if full length is on the horizon you'll definitely have my money!
Sponsored