Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They look just like the ones Marbet sells, they probably all come from the same trough. I like mine but make sure if they didn't give you stainless steel bolts to get some before you mount these. Mine rusted out in about a month.
While they are similar they are not the same . Wr use stainless hardware, longer bolts, and some replacement clips rather than reusing the weak factory clips. Additionally they have our tasteful and subtle logo placed in the lower corner.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look great. Do you think they will work with the rock slide engineering step sliders?
Not sure about that one. I’ll try to look at pics more closely and let you know shortly.

OP
OP
IAG Performance

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These look like clones of the Mabett ones and others already available on Amazon...
See reply above….not the same but similar. Additionally we have a well staffed customer support department, us support and fulfillment as well as really great instructions.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I appreciate you guys and what you’re doing and your honesty and transparency with your I-line. It’s commendable in this landscape.

Thoughts on being able to install/remove seasonally?

Sponsored

sjjohnny

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Black Diamond, '00 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If they are similar to Mabett, the problem is they don't work well with the factory rails.. unless you do a cut out. Any pics of these on a badlands or black diamond?

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So… I have had these on my Bronco for a little over a week. I got the front only set. They 100% eliminates the rooster tails on my doors. I have a stock OBX with steps and fits without adjustment. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.

I struggled getting the factory clips out as they take a little finesse that I don’t have. One side was also not completely square and I had to get a different style plastic push pin to get it installed completely. However, I question if the crash bar was crooked…

iamcris

Badlands
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks almost identical to the one I got off Amazon...

1668812100266.png

But regardless, either products are super durable. I only had minor issue taking the factory wheel well liner clips off. Besides that easy install.
I bought the Mabbett flaps, exactamundo match as these and those except maybe the graphics, maybe.

SLCBronco

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they are similar to Mabett, the problem is they don't work well with the factory rails.. unless you do a cut out. Any pics of these on a badlands or black diamond?
One of the pictures looks like the stock rock rail with their steps that are attached. I can’t tell if they’ve cut anything or not from it though.

Sponsored

Gorpolak

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2011 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What if its another Bronco behind you on there second windshield due to rocks being thrown at the first one? :rolleyes:

I wanted to like these but feel these are too short to fully protect the sides from flying rocks.

I love the transparency and customer support of IAG. I recently got the floor mats for mine as a gift and didn't get around to putting them in for 2 weeks. I recall initially picking up the box and thinking "wow this is really light compared to weather techs." When I went to open and install them 2 weeks later I realized I only got the rear set. IAG was quick with their response and I got the fronts like 3-4 days later. With that, I would always choose IAG over others with similar products.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are a nice looking product from a solid company in my opinion. The issue is a one size fits all for any of these mud flaps. Most are made for a SAS flare, with a standard flare most these mud flaps stick out to far. I wish these were offered for a standard flare.

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be interested in these as well, just need to confirm if they fit with the factory rock rails on the Badlands trim without having to cut a hole in them...? Thanks!

UniBronc

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F550, 12 F550, 13 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like these. I'm late to the mud flap game but these are more subtle, I don't want semi looking flaps
Sponsored