Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.holley.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Our new Flashcal 1546 is the easiest, and by far the most budget-friendly, way to unlock numerous features not available on your new Bronco from the factory, and still offers the classic adjustments like speedometer correction. This handheld tuner supports both the 2.3L 4cyl and 2.7l 6cyl engines in either manual or automatic transmission. Flashcal 1546 calibrates your Bronco’s auxiliary systems such as speedometer and lighting, and does not alter factory powertrain specifications.

Superchips Flashcal 1546 for 2021+ Ford Bronco

Features include:
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable: Remains off with every restart, and can be reenabled with the Flashcal any time
  • Silent Mode: Turns off most cabin and exterior lights, and door chime with open door, ignition chime remains
  • Honk Warning Disable: 2-honk warning when driver exits running vehicle with key fob
  • Remote Start: Selects engine run time duration for 0, 5, 10, 15 mins
  • Speedometer adjust for Tire Size 28.25 - 36.75"
  • Fog Lights: enable "Bambi Mode" for simultaneous use of fog lights with high-beams
  • Headlamps Position Setting: option for headlamps to return to "Auto Lamps" or remain at last known position
  • Auto Lights Delay: duration headlights illuminate after driver exit, 0, 5, 10, 20, 60, or 120 s.
  • Daytime Running Light disable or enable
  • TPMS Disable, for off-road wheels and tires
  • Independent TPMS threshold: Front and rear axles can be set differently from 1- 90 psi.
  • Lock Feedback Lights: Enables hazard blink with unlock command
  • Auto Unlock: Vehicle unlocks with ignition off
  • Auto Lock: Disables factory setting to lock doors when vehicle is in motion
  • Auto Relock: Disables factory setting to re-lock doors 45 seconds after unlocking
  • Remote Unlock: Option to trigger all doors or just driver door

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco flashcal-bronco

Photo Jul 13, 10 42 25 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 15 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 23 PM.jpg

Photo Jul 13, 11 09 29 PM.jpg
Sponsored

uslfcfan

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our new Flashcal 1546 is the easiest, and by far the most budget-friendly, way to unlock numerous features not available on your new Bronco from the factory, and still offers the classic adjustments like speedometer correction. This handheld tuner supports both the 2.3L 4cyl and 2.7l 6cyl engines in either manual or automatic transmission. Flashcal 1546 calibrates your Bronco’s auxiliary systems such as speedometer and lighting, and does not alter factory powertrain specifications.

Features include:
  • Auto Start/Stop Disable: Remains off with every restart, and can be reenabled with the Flashcal any time
  • Silent Mode: Turns off most cabin and exterior lights, and door chime with open door, ignition chime remains
  • Honk Warning Disable: 2-honk warning when driver exits running vehicle with key fob
  • Fog Lights: enable "Bambi Mode" for simultaneous use of fog lights with high-beams
  • Headlamps Position Setting: option for headlamps to return to "Auto Lamps" or remain at last known position
  • Auto Lights Delay: duration headlights illuminate after driver exit, 0, 5, 10, 20, 60, or 120 s.
  • Independent TPMS threshold: Front and rear axles can be set differently from 1- 90 psi.
  • Auto Relock: Disables factory setting to re-lock doors 45 seconds after unlocking

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco Photo Jul 13, 11 09 29 PM

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco Photo Jul 13, 11 09 29 PM

Will you be adding full range audio anytime soon? That is a huge feature a lot of people want.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, got mine today and everything works except the tire size adjustment (the main thing I got it for). Everything else changes without issue, but every time I try to adjust the tire sized to 36.5, I get a 'Service AdvanceTrac' warning and it will not go away until I switch it back to 'stock'.

I've followed the onscreen instructions to a T and the other things changed just fine. Any ideas why it's doing this????

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_6895

Sponsored

riyatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Features include:

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco IMG_6895

Interested in this product. I was wondering if you guys plan to add more functionality as time goes on. The main change/addition I would like to see would be the ability to turn on the amber parking/signal lights as DRL's for the base lights instead of the high beams. If this were added then I would purchase.

MMJ

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, got mine today and everything works except the tire size adjustment (the main thing I got it for). Everything else changes without issue, but every time I try to adjust the tire sized to 36.5, I get a 'Service AdvanceTrac' warning and it will not go away until I switch it back to 'stock'.

I've followed the onscreen instructions to a T and the other things changed just fine. Any ideas why it's doing this????

Did you ever find a way to solve the problem? I am now able to change tire size but I get the "Check 4x4" indication.

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm also interested to know if the problems were sorted out, and if the module needs to remain plugged into the OBD port, or it it is removed once you've made the changes you want.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever find a way to solve the problem? I am now able to change tire size but I get the "Check 4x4" indication.
TBH, I haven't gotten around to calling them yet.

Bentpushrod

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ram 2500, '18 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Curious on what you hear back regarding the errors with the tire size change. Im really interested in this, but if I can’t use it to change tire size without errors I’m out.

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the errors on the tire size change. So, I reset it to default/stock. Then changed again following all the prompts, and it worked no issues.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since I’ve used this already and my PC is showing VIN lock not used, I should be able to use on another Bronco I would assume. Anyone tried that yet?

Ford Bronco NEW Superchips Flashcal 1546 Handheld Tuner for 2021+ Ford Bronco ED127AC4-3AAF-4DAF-9C5F-F86BFEF5D951

Sebok22OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
TBH, I haven't gotten around to calling them yet.
Have you gotten any help with this matter. I am considering purchasing primarily for tire size adjustment and auto start/stop disable.

Sebok22OB

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any news on this?

RonM0710

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge; Suz. XL7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm also interested to know if the problems were sorted out, and if the module needs to remain plugged into the OBD port, or it it is removed once you've made the changes you want.
You unplug the unit when done.
Sponsored