Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We're happy to announce a new fog light kit from CrystaLux coming soon. For those who don't know, CrystaLux is one of our brands. Under this brand name we have a line of LED Replacement Bulbs, Fog Lights & Wiring Harnesses. All high quality products that we source from our suppliers.

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Truck1

The CrystaLux Triple Fog Light Kit for the 2021+ Ford Bronco is a terrific entry level fog kit that bolts right onto your Ford Bronco. Each side contains 3 SAE rated fog lights that'll help fill those dead spots in front of you on the road.

Each light is affixed in our adjustable die-cast aluminum bracket which contains an adjustment knob for each light. This allows you to raise/lower each light's pattern so that it lands precisely where you want it to. The simple turn of a screw driver is all it takes to adjust the lights up/down.

We include a switch harness for customers whom don't have the overhead upfitter switches. This switch harness plugs right into the lights and allows you to turn all 6 lights on/off from 1 switch (please check with your local laws to determine if running 6x fog lights is allowed). The prefered method however is to utilize our included fog light upfitter harness (for customers with overhead upfitter switches). This harness will connect each pair of lights to it's own switch (so 3 switches will operate the 3 pairs of lights). This allows you more control over the lights and offers you a street legal option (as some states have laws that limit the total amount of fog lights that can be turned on at any given time).

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystalux-triple-fog-light-kit-2021-ford-bronco/

INCLUDES
  • 1 Complete Set of Fog Lights (Driver Side & Passenger Side)
  • 1 Powered Switch Harness
  • 1 Triple Fog Light Upfitter Wiring Harness
  • Instructions
SPECIFICATIONS
  • Raw Lumen: 3,300 lumen
  • Power: 33w
  • Voltage: 12VDC
  • Color Temperature: 6500k
  • Lens Material: PMMA
  • SAE Rating: Meets SAE J583 2016 Standards
  • Warranty: 1 Year
We're currently taking pre-orders for this kit with an expected ETA sometime towards the end of January 2024.

You can use coupon code BRONCO6G and save 10% on your pre-order though with FREE SHIPPING within the lower 48 US States.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystalux-triple-fog-light-kit-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Truck2

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Truck4

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Truck3

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Fog Lights (3 Lights)

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux 649E986C-C0D4-4C44-9CAC-B8F6EF82551C_L0_001_1701777344.742425_o_IMG_0504.JPG

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux B6882840-982E-4EF0-AF65-5D5F470C27CA_L0_001_1701777356.092131_o_IMG_0506.JPG

Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Bracket1
Sponsored

Dreamer

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good looking lights at a realistic price. Love the fact that their SAE compliant. Most of my miles are on the road. Thanks for bringing a new product to market.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are a way better and cheaper alternative to Oracle's laser lights they just announced.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just noticed these on your site. Not available yet?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just noticed these on your site. Not available yet?
We've temporarily removed them. We're waiting to hear feedback on those customers whom received them from us already.

Sponsored

TxCatalystMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Porsche 911 CarreraS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beware of the Oracles, I've already replaced each side which Oracle customer service was kind enough to supply new ones, but soon after I replace one, another one begins to retain moisture. This is only after driving in the rain, no mud bogging or creek crossing. Both driver an passenger currently show moisture intrusion but they still work remarkably well and very bright! I've decided to leave them alone and worry about it only if they begin to go out!
Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Oracle driver side lights 10-16.JPG

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beware of the Oracles, I've already replaced each side which Oracle customer service was kind enough to supply new ones, but soon after I replace one, another one begins to retain moisture. This is only after driving in the rain, no mud bogging or creek crossing. Both driver an passenger currently show moisture intrusion but they still work remarkably well and very bright! I've decided to leave them alone and worry about it only if they begin to go out!
Ford Bronco New Triple Fog Light Kit from CrystaLux Oracle driver side lights 10-16.JPG
Well yeah that's what those are known to do... everybody gets moisture. But we're not Oracle :) We're a different company with a different product which is completely different from that Oracle style.
Sponsored