First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi, this is Eddy from Suma Performance! We are known for our performance/convex mirrors (LINK) and are excited to be a sponsored vendor here!

As a new vendor, we'd like to start off by offering a pre-order sale on our popular mirrors!
https://www.sumaperformance.com/pages/side-mirrors

Let us know if you'd be interested in the pre-order sale?
Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Convex mirrors. Heh-heh. I HATE the convex mirror on the passenger side of my truck. Itā€™s a pain in the ass trying to back a trailer when you canā€™t judge the turning radius because the wide angle mirror throws everything off. Do you guys make a FLAT mirror kit for a 2017 F150???

Built4Discovery

Wildtrak
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Convex mirrors. Heh-heh. I HATE the convex mirror on the passenger side of my truck. Itā€™s a pain in the ass trying to back a trailer when you canā€™t judge the turning radius because the wide angle mirror throws everything off. Do you guys make a FLAT mirror kit for a 2017 F150???
I have suma mirrors on my GTI and my Tesla they do not distort at all. Just gives you a way better view.. Itā€™s a must buy. Canā€™t wait tell they come out with a set for the bronco you can almost part an f150 in the blind spot.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't see the bronco mirrors on your site/links. How much are they? Looks interesting
likely starting around $169.95 before the pre-order discount

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
How hard are they to install?
very straight forward from a scale 1-10 (10 the hardest). Most people have said it's 1. Pop off the OEM mirrors and pop your Suma mirrors in.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hm, or I could adjust my mirrors correctly and have no blindspot to begin with?
Not sure what I'm looking at here with that Raptor bouncing around. Are you selling a replacement for the glass/mirror part to go inside the housing that's there or a whole new mirror assembly? And can they come without the giant turn signal using up a third of the mirror? Maybe a better video or side by side photos would help?
I have zero blindspot in my mirrors, but seeing more is always good, just don't see what is for sale here. Might be interested if it shows me two or three freeway lanes instead of one, as long as the blinker isn't in there and the blind spot indicator is for my kids to make use of.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
hm, or I could adjust my mirrors correctly and have no blindspot to begin with?
Not sure what I'm looking at here with that Raptor bouncing around. Are you selling a replacement for the glass/mirror part to go inside the housing that's there or a whole new mirror assembly? And can they come without the giant turn signal using up a third of the mirror? Maybe a better video or side by side photos would help?
I have zero blindspot in my mirrors, but seeing more is always good, just don't see what is for sale here. Might be interested if it shows me two or three freeway lanes instead of one, as long as the blinker isn't in there and the blind spot indicator is for my kids to make use of.
Thanks for your questions! These are replacement glasses that can improve the field of view by showing 2 or more lanes. And yes, the turn signal is an optional feature that people can opt-out.

This is a better video, comparing Suma vs OEM mirror.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have Suma mirrors on my Miata, they really are very helpful especially for something as small as the Miata. No distortion, they also have a blue tint which helps with glare.

I'd be interested.

OP
OP
Suma Performance

Suma Performance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have Suma mirrors on my Miata, they really are very helpful especially for something as small as the Miata. No distortion, they also have a blue tint which helps with glare.

I'd be interested.
Great to see old customer here!

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition