Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cool to finally put a face with the mysterious Mod Title and name.
You don't look at all like your Av.
Much happier.

Seriously, thanks for the video and the positivity. Good to see it, and agreed. That one-pedal combined with TTA, SBD, hill descent and the setup overall is going to be very much more user-friendly out there on the trails.
Just when I was bummed about the email and entertained the competition for short-term gratification, it brings me back to why I wanted the 6G, why I waited, and why I will continue to wait.

Good job, sir.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You look cute in the 2D Bronco! Use it as the tinder profile pic!
Look. I would swipe right if the the LB with Luna Pier came with Nick. That 2-dr is dreamy.

Great review Nick. The opening music is noted. I hope it convinces others not to give up. Also, was there not enough cup holders up front that you had to use the front seat for your water bottle?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp, so you told us what you like, what did you not like so much?

Also, what was not ready for prime time and still needs more refinement?
There were a few things, I’ll get into that in my written review!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work Nick!
Super happy that the bronco is meeting everyone’s expectations..

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

I can save you a ton of time on the written review. Ok Here we go.
{Review}
I [I'm pretending to be you] got a chance to drive the all new Big Bronco First Edition.
Just look at this thing. It's gorgeous and comes with 2 side doors and 1 rear tailgate. IMHO this is the perfect model and is uncluttered by additional length and addition doors.
I mean, just look at it. What more could you want. Certainly not Moar Doars.
{/review}
🤣

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Nickp

Thanks! When you said you stuck to one driving mode for off-roading, what was that mode?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Nickp

Thanks! When you said you stuck to one driving mode for off-roading, what was that mode?
It depended on which trail, we weren’t stuck they just recommended one and then I never changed it personally. I just used the hero switches to lock and unlock diffs and activate trail turn assist.
@Nickp Can you please explain how you initiate or engage One Pedal? Thanks
Just press the middle button on the selector dial! From there you can also activate trail control (I felt that one pedal was significantly more controlled than trail control.)
Sweet video!
For the sections on the hwy - how much did you have to edit the sound? Your voice came over crystal clear without any noticeable yelling/raising of your voice. I know you said there was minimal wind noise - have you ever been in a gladiator to compare it too?
I honestly don’t know the first thing about editing audio lol, came straight out of my DJI action cam! I drove JL a few days back, but to be fair it was a soft top so it was louder both through the body and the top. I was overall very impressed with the JL. Would I say Bronco is a paradigm shift over it? I wouldn’t say so. But if the JL is a 50% improvement over the JK, Bronco is probably a 25% improvement on the JL. It’s not quite as big as the leap between Jeep generations but it is very noticeably better.

Last edited:

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

Awesome job @Nickp ! Thank you for the review and your video was great. I love you included the blooper at the end where the camera fell!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Awesome job @Nickp ! Thank you for the review and your video was great. I love you included the blooper at the end where the camera fell!
It was some sort of gopher hole I fell into. And that was in front of one of the race guys Vaughn/Loren/Brad I can’t remember who. Just gotta laugh!

kencantrell

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry SE V6; Ford F250 crew cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Non-SAS Black Diamond! Please please add more of your impressions to the written review. Talk about an info embargo; everything we’ve seen has been BL or SAS, at Hammers, Super Cel, Moab, etc. I get it as Ford wants me to spend more. But now that the gates are open, we lower trim folks are looking forward to real info. Thanks Nick!

rws

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GTI, 2018 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well done... enjoyed watching!

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Non-SAS Black Diamond! Please please add more of your impressions to the written review. Talk about an info embargo; everything we’ve seen has been BL or SAS, at Hammers, Super Cel, Moab, etc. I get it as Ford wants me to spend more. But now that the gates are open, we lower trim folks are looking forward to real info. Thanks Nick!
Yes Please! More on the non-sas BD would be great! Thanks @Nickp

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks Nick @Nickp -
As far as the on road noise, has there ever been a discussion about the different sound deadening levels between the trim packages ?
Sponsored