Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well done. Looking forward to your written review.
Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just press the middle button on the selector dial! From there you can also activate trail control (I felt that one pedal was significantly more controlled than trail control.)
So after you push the middle button on the goat mode selector, you then select it from the dash via the steering wheel?

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Non-SAS Black Diamond! Please please add more of your impressions to the written review. Talk about an info embargo; everything we’ve seen has been BL or SAS, at Hammers, Super Cel, Moab, etc. I get it as Ford wants me to spend more. But now that the gates are open, we lower trim folks are looking forward to real info. Thanks Nick!
Yes Please! More on the non-sas BD would be great! Thanks @Nickp
What I will say about the lower trim levels is that the “feel” of the driving experience carries over. There is something indescribable about how this thing drives that’s just awesome, and the non squatch BD still has it. If I was being honest with myself about what I’ll actually use my Bronco for, a BD would be 100% an awesome choice. It’s one of the more “pure” options.
Thanks Nick @Nickp -
As far as the on road noise, has there ever been a discussion about the different sound deadening levels between the trim packages ?
This is something I pondered in an outtake, do all 1st editions come with the additional sound deadening, and if so how big of a difference does it make? Not sure, we were pretty pressed for time so unfortunately probably won’t know for a while.
So after you push the middle button on the goat mode selector, you then select it from the dash via the steering wheel?
Once you’re in one pedal, the cruise control controls (say that 5x fast) put you into trail control.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I drove JL a few days back, but to be fair it was a soft top so it was louder both through the body and the top. I was overall very impressed with the JL. Would I say Bronco is a paradigm shift over it? I wouldn’t say so. But if the JL is a 50% improvement over the JK, Bronco is probably a 25% improvement on the JL. It’s not quite as big as the leap between Jeep generations but it is very noticeably better.
This comment helps me impression-wise a lot. Thanks!

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

at first I thought he was not wearing any shorts/pants

Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, here is my first drive video! I apologize it’s a little rough around the edges, I’ve never reviewed a car before and this is only the second video I’ve made in the last 7 years or so. (I did a ton of film in high school but haven’t really touched it since.) Hopefully it’s entertaining enough! I’m working on my written review which will be a lot more detailed, I’ll post that in a few hours. Thanks to this community for even giving the the opportunity to go do this, it was a total blast and I can’t wait to see everyone else’s Bronco experiences!!!

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NickP, you killed it! Love the video. Thank you so much!

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nick,

My 1st impressions are that you are a natural at this. Well done and thank you.

Perhaps most importantly for me, where can I find that badass Squatch-Pineapple shirt?

Cheers!
Amazon! Literally looked up Sasquatch pineapple shirt and there it was 🤣🤣🤣

Highly recommend.

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great personality for automotive commentary...Looking forward, to more Nickp Bronco postings! : )

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great video! Thanks for sharing this!

Now you’ll need to re-create your profile picture this Winter, but with a Bronco… And maybe have it smiling this time :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored