NIGHTMARE!!! Intersection Accident

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it even possible for a body shop to get Bronco parts and sheet metal?
Happening for me. Holdups were stock front bumper, 16" steelies, rear driver side brake light assembly, and, hard top. All found, top, bumper and wheelies from another dealer, brake light ships on the 17th.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, I fear a great many folks that experience actual Winter conditions will not understand (until it is too late) that the hybrid mud's on the Sasquatch package are going to be worse than even an all-season tire on ice and snow, especially when trying to stop a two and a half ton vehicle. Glad all were relatively unscathed.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sadly, I fear a great many folks that experience actual Winter conditions will not understand (until it is too late) that the hybrid mud's on the Sasquatch package are going to be worse than even an all-season tire on ice and snow, especially when trying to stop a two and a half ton vehicle. Glad all were relatively unscathed.
I've only driven my Bronco in Alaskan snow and ice conditions since delivery 1,400 miles ago. The Goodyears are actually way better than I expected. I still replaced them with Studded Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires. But they are better than a typical all season from my experience.

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, I got hit by a city bus going about 50, and I reckon I came out of it better than my 2011 Silverado would have done. That one got totaled.
How many city busses have you been hit by?? Sheesh

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How many city busses have you been hit by?? Sheesh
That was a family sedan (full of family) that got rear ended, ricocheted off of the concrete lane barrier divider and came over a couple of lanes to hit me in the A pillar. Either I'm really lucky to be alive, or God is out to get me. I choose the former. Interesting how everyone likes to aim for the driver door, but just barly misses. (Axle is broken, wheel was at a crazy angle.) Note that State Farm totaled the Silverado, but not the Bronco.
Ford Bronco NIGHTMARE!!! Intersection Accident tempImagegedt6U
Ford Bronco NIGHTMARE!!! Intersection Accident 5695DBF4-66DF-4C25-AF76-D98F618E0E5C

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That was a family sedan (full of family) that got rear ended, ricocheted off of the concrete lane barrier divider and came over a couple of lanes to hit me in the A pillar. Either I'm really lucky to be alive, or God is out to get me. I choose the former. Interesting how everyone likes to aim for the driver door, but just barly misses. (Axle is broken, wheel was at a crazy angle.) Note that State Farm totaled the Silverado, but not the Bronco.
tempImagegedt6U.jpg
5695DBF4-66DF-4C25-AF76-D98F618E0E5C.jpeg
The Silverado was “totaled” because it’s worth the trash on the floor boards. Sorry about your Bronco

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Silverado was “totaled” because it’s worth the trash on the floor boards. Sorry about your Bronco
My Siverado kicked ass and everybody loved it. Even F-150 owners. Silverados have the Corvette supension and no truck drives better. That being said, I don't seem myself ever driving anything but the new Broncos.
Sponsored