Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am trying to get the floor mats for the vinyl flooring and the storage bag for the mid panel. I ordered in October for pickup at my Ford dealer (shipping to my house was atrocious). After 2 weeks, no movement on the order and the dealer had no record of the sale. I called Ford Accessories and all they could tell me was that the order was in stock and still confirmed and I should be getting an email from the dealer when it was ready. After more waiting I canceled and ordered for pick up at a different dealer. Two more weeks, no status change. I call this new dealer and they have no record of my order either. Ford Accessories tells me again that the parts show as in stock, but it could take up to a month for the dealer to receive my order. What a joke.

UPDATE: Now they won't even cancel and refund my order, saying that they have to wait until the item reaches the dealership and the dealership sends it back to them to issue a refund. All I can say is don't order from Ford Accessories if you value your money, time, or sanity.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am trying to get the floor mats for the vinyl flooring and the storage bag for the mid panel. I ordered in October for pickup at my Ford dealer (shipping to my house was atrocious). After 2 weeks, no movement on the order and the dealer had no record of the sale. I called Ford Accessories and all they could tell me was that the order was in stock and still confirmed and I should be getting an email from the dealer when it was ready. After more waiting I canceled and ordered for pick up at a different dealer. Two more weeks, no status change. I call this new dealer and they have no record of my order either. Ford Accessories tells me again that the parts show as in stock, but it could take up to a month for the dealer to receive my order. What a joke.
It's the same if you order through Ruxer or Lasco or any of the official parts suppliers. It is not their fault but supply is limited and Ford is terrible at updating the dealers on stock status and timeframes. I waited for 10 weeks for an accessory before finally cancelling and going direct to the manufacturer. Had it in less than 5 days after that.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Something similar happened to me. I ordered several items through the web site for delivery to my dealer. 3 weeks later when my Bronco arrived the dealer had no record of an order and resubmitted. It looks like there is something in their e-commerce system that requires the dealer to act when it is ship to dealer, that is the only thing I can figure. Apparently the dealers may not be on top of those things.

From now on I am just going to have the dealer order it.

OP
OP
elbroncodor

elbroncodor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the same if you order through Ruxer or Lasco or any of the official parts suppliers. It is not their fault but supply is limited and Ford is terrible at updating the dealers on stock status and timeframes. I waited for 10 weeks for an accessory before finally cancelling and going direct to the manufacturer. Had it in less than 5 days after that.
They say they have it in stock, so doesnt sound like a supply issue.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like Ford Communications.

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford keeping the entire Bronco experience consistent. Actually, in a sick and twisted sort of way I would be upset if one could get Bronco accessories from Ford in a snap while it takes eons to acquire a Bronco. Yeah, it has become that demented.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have ordered quite few items-shipped to dealer -arrived in a day or two.. No problem whatsover

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We had a bronco sport customer order from Ford's accessory site and had it shipped here. Had she not called to let us know, parts would've had no idea. It just shows up with a packing slip and we're supposed to figure it out. When parts come in they are usually for stock or special order. Either way we know what should be coming in and when her mats showed up my receiving folks didn't have a clue.

The parts ordered from accessories.ford.com ship from the FAD warehouse closest to you that has it in stock. It's very likely your stuff is sitting in the back of the parts department or have been resold thinking they were ordered incorrectly. Yes, it's a mess.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Safari bar and floor mat last Monday and never got a shipped email notification. I called Ford parts and they told me my local dealer needed to take action. Funny because I then called the dealer and they said Ford Parts need to take action. Soooo I guess based on y’all’s stories I’m going to be waiting a while.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not trying to put in a plug for dealer ordering but avoid their site and order your stuff directly from the dealer. We place the order directly with the FAD where Ford is sending orders to them to fill. When we send them an order we know what should be coming in, they tell us if it's delayed or has to be pulled from another warehouse. At least someone at the dealer knows what's going on. With Ford's ordering, stuff just shows up and we're supposed to figure it out. Ford's system is not set up to do this correctly. FADs generally don't do direct ship to consumers as their model is through the dealers. Ford is basically competing with the dealers and providing a much lower level of service.

Sponsored

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I havent had a problem shipping it to my house. Havent tried sending anything to my dealer. Shipping it to my house is actually surprisingly quick, paid an extra two bucks for the priority mail and got it in two days.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I havent had a problem shipping it to my house. Havent tried sending anything to my dealer. Shipping it to my house is actually surprisingly quick, paid an extra two bucks for the priority mail and got it in two days.
You CA guys might have more luck sending to your house. Shipping rates into CA, even using Ford's UPS account, is horrible. Definitely send to your home on small items. I'd still recommend ordering the big stuff directly from your dealer as long as price is the same. From Ford you pay shipping, if you order from dealer, the FAD doesn't charge them shipping which should save you some $$.

Dark Knight Squatch

Base
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You CA guys might have more luck sending to your house. Shipping rates into CA, even using Ford's UPS account, is horrible. Definitely send to your home on small items. I'd still recommend ordering the big stuff directly from your dealer as long as price is the same. From Ford you pay shipping, if you order from dealer, the FAD doesn't charge them shipping which should save you some $$.
I actually sent the package that took 2 day delivery to my house in New Jersey. The other one I'm shipping to California has been shipped since last week, I'm tracking it using shoppay and it says its in New Mexico so yeah you are definitely right with that.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your nearest FAD doesn't have a part Ford supposedly finds the next closest with stock and it ships from there which can cause the delay. It sounds like they aren't taking into account limited stock or backorders when the order is placed. Dealers are pulling from the same warehouses Ford is shipping from. Don't know how the FADs prioritize a dealer vs. web order but it's a mess and not well thought out.
Sponsored