First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went with a 2 door Wildtrak . It has alot of these 7 deadly so called options. Was told mine would be 2021
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 2D BL today, if my build date comes back Sept 21 or later, I'll probably change my build to a 2D base MT/sassy. If I'm going to wait that long I'll order what I want, but didn't want to wait for. Plus maybe I'll see the new colors by then.

I'm #1 out of 70 so I'll remain optimistic.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

*UPDATE*
A Twitter convo with a Ford Rep we all know assures me this is Incorrect information and that while they will be limited and/or late availability, Ford is planning on making 2 Door Broncos MY'21. He also stated that the team will be reaching out to the Dealer as well.

So today I went in to order my Bronco at AutoNation Ford in Bellevue (the default dealer the system picked for me way back on July 13th). I've considered switching a few times because the interactions with the team there were minimal, but they are honoring X-Plan and I figured it was better than some of these MSRP+$$$ options that I've heard about, so I've stayed put for now.

Today they stated that they have 65 Broncos on allocation and I'm in the top 5 (previously I was 3rd, but who knows with switching, etc.), but because I'm ordering a 2 Door V6 model, I'm a '22 model year order. They then went on to say that "Ford wasn't going to be making any MY'21 two door Broncos and they just want to set the right expectation with their customers". WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK??? They converted my reservation to an "In-store Order" but the model, options, etc. are not correct and they've told me to "be ready to test drive one of their demos in July and come back to place my '22 order later in the Fall".

I have the 800 number to call tomorrow and I guess my next question is, has anyone else heard this "No 2 Door at all BS"? I knew it may be tough to get a 2 Door, but I've never heard "NOT AT ALL for '21" until today.
So if Ford isn't making any 2 door Broncos for the 2021 MY, how is the dealership getting a demo for you to come in and test drive in July?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have moved from rockstars to dealerstars

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

*UPDATE*
A Twitter convo with a Ford Rep we all know assures me this is Incorrect information and that while they will be limited and/or late availability, Ford is planning on making 2 Door Broncos MY'21. He also stated that the team will be reaching out to the Dealer as well.

So today I went in to order my Bronco at AutoNation Ford in Bellevue (the default dealer the system picked for me way back on July 13th). I've considered switching a few times because the interactions with the team there were minimal, but they are honoring X-Plan and I figured it was better than some of these MSRP+$$$ options that I've heard about, so I've stayed put for now.

Today they stated that they have 65 Broncos on allocation and I'm in the top 5 (previously I was 3rd, but who knows with switching, etc.), but because I'm ordering a 2 Door V6 model, I'm a '22 model year order. They then went on to say that "Ford wasn't going to be making any MY'21 two door Broncos and they just want to set the right expectation with their customers". WHAT THE ACTUAL FRACK??? They converted my reservation to an "In-store Order" but the model, options, etc. are not correct and they've told me to "be ready to test drive one of their demos in July and come back to place my '22 order later in the Fall".

I have the 800 number to call tomorrow and I guess my next question is, has anyone else heard this "No 2 Door at all BS"? I knew it may be tough to get a 2 Door, but I've never heard "NOT AT ALL for '21" until today.
Are you aware Ford is not offering X-Plan for MY21?

2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford]

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where did these dealers get all of this power?

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Today my sales manager said something like "they're only doing 4 doors right now" so there may be some truth to it, but I'm sure 2 doors shouldn't be too far behind.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Keep in mind that the dealership doesn't know shit really at this point.
I hear what you are saying....but who is at fault for all this systemic ignorance????

The 'dealer' is ostensibly acting as an agent of Ford Motor Company. Does Ford have absolutely no standards about who carries their banner in the field? If Ford wasn't verging on flat broke they could arrange for mystery shoppers to identify dealers in need of having their ticket pulled.

I think we are too quick to blame dealers...this is Ford's party - they just don't appear to be up to the task.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where did these dealers get all of this power?
No, I meant where did these particular dealers get the power over production schedules, timing of order fulfillment etc. They are acting as if they are the manufacturer. And it seems that some of their customers think that these dealers may actually have that power also.

It's important to know what is in the dealers' control and what is in Ford's control. And it's not the same!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

No, I meant where did these particular dealers get the power over production schedules, timing of order fulfillment etc. They are acting as if they are the manufacturer. And it seems that some of their customers think that these dealers may actually have that power also.

It's important to know what is in the dealers' control and what is in Ford's crontrol. And it's not the same!
Have you never met a dealer salesperson who makes up answers on the spot for stuff they have no idea about?

Next time your there, ask a couple of questions for things you already know the answers to, watch and listen for the BS answers they come up with.

Packman

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Mustang Pace Car
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

*UPDATE*

As long as the dealer inputs your actual order to Ford (not an in-store order) and gives you that great price they quoted you, you should be good to go! When they put in your order, your account will be updated and you’ll get a confirmation email from Ford. Ford will decide when to build and ship your Bronco to the dealership... not them. What does “honoring X-Plan“ mean to them? Are they giving you the same price as what X-Plan would be? Or are they just honoring X-Plan for eligible vehicles (Bronco is not eligible)?