First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Area 51 High pkg - no Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad you guys got your 2dr orders in at least. No manual is a dealbreaker for me still.
Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, isn’t there a thread about how everyone regrets buying a 2 door? :cool:
There's a thread asking if we regret it and the answer is a resounding absolutely not! We'd never admit it if we did 😂

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

gwp

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson FLTRUSE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why Ford just doesn't price both the 2 and 4 doors the same. Most of the 2 doors guys say they'd never own a 4 door, and I don't think they're any more money strapped than anyone else.
But as far as purpose built and fun, doesn't get any better for Ice fishing than a full set of lockers and just enough room for your gear than the 4 door, beats the Hell out of pulling those 2 wheel trailers that are always posted on the 2 door threads.
The "ice fishing market" is certainly overlooked and needs more attention. Look for a new "Everfrozen" (Toujourscongele for Quebec) model soon with an "Ice Mode", studded tires (or optional chains), bumper mounted ice drill, down quilted soft top, and coffee-maker. Buyers will be able to order a color matched Zamboni trailer in the event hockey breaks out.

The unique graphics and logo will show a Sasquatch dressed in a puffy jacket with ear muffs, holding a giant fish in his teeth.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Texted my sales guy today. I have a four door, but want to add a two door. It looks likes Ford isn’t building any.

6456957F-11DF-41E0-8F9D-CE624CC0442D.png
I actually placed my two-door order yesterday and have confirmation. Now I was told it's only going to be a 10% build rate which somewhat makes sense so actually getting it might be slimmed none on the chance side but they're saying I've got a chance.

OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually placed my two-door order yesterday and have confirmation. Now I was told it's only going to be a 10% build rate which somewhat makes sense so actually getting it might be slimmed none on the chance side but they're saying I've got a chance.
I texted my guy yesterday and showed him orders being accepted. He said send it in and it won’t get built.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How can they approve your order and then not know for certain if it’s actually gonna be built? Why would they mislead people like that

Sponsored
OP
OP

alancorman1

Badlands
First Name
Corman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can they approve your order and then not know for certain if it’s actually gonna be built? Why would they mislead people like that
My guy didn’t. He said he couldn’t submit the order. I think it was more wouldn’t sunbit the order. People have been waiting since day ordering with accepted ordered that still have not been built.

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shoot I don't know if I'm going to be alive when I come home in the evening so it's all a crap shoot

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How many miles you at now? Trading the 21 on the 23? 23 a similar spec?
'23 is for the girlfriend.

Here's the spec, sticker is $51,270 but I will be paying $39,521.

Ford Bronco No 2 Door Orders According to Dealer IMG_20230328_192103

The 21 is at 63k miles, I am moving and been using my F-150 (250k miles) for the past few weeks. At 250k, I feel like I can assume that it's going to be reliable... LOL 😂

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

'23 is for the girlfriend.

Here's the spec, sticker is $51,270 but I will be paying $39,521.

Ford Bronco No 2 Door Orders According to Dealer IMG_20230328_192103

The 21 is at 63k miles, I am moving and been using my F-150 (250k miles) for the past few weeks. At 250k, I feel like I can assume that it's going to be reliable... LOL 😂
Nice that a window sticker popped for you. We are on the same 4/6 build day AFAIK. Yet, I checked tonight and still no window sticker for mine.

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure why Ford just doesn't price both the 2 and 4 doors the same. Most of the 2 doors guys say they'd never own a 4 door, and I don't think they're any more money strapped than anyone else.
But as far as purpose built and fun, doesn't get any better for Ice fishing than a full set of lockers and just enough room for your gear than the 4 door, beats the Hell out of pulling those 2 wheel trailers that are always posted on the 2 door threads.
Your right I love the look of the 2dr and wouldn't own a 4dr (I test drove a 4dr and it was much smoother on the road but I still bought the 2)
Sponsored