Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Widltrack-2D, 2022 MB GLC 43 AMG Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 door is a 10% constraint percentage, so they are wrong. However, very few 2 doors will be actually built.
Nice Streetfighter! I had an 848. Streetfighter. Stupid fun bike.
Sponsored

johntesi

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still can't believe I lost my 2 door / Badlands / manual / High package..

Mike Levine's last message to me said "Manuals will hopefully be back for MY 24."

The run on these configurations is getting nutty. I tried to buy 2 different similar builds (but standard instead of high pack) this weekend and both got sold while I was in active conversation with the dealerships.

It's frustrating how badly I want this build, because Ford is really doing their damnedest to keep the enthusiasts away from them. And running the prices way, WAY up. Mine was set to be sold to me for $46.5k, current B&P is a tick shy of $52.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still can't believe I lost my 2 door / Badlands / manual / High package..

Mike Levine's last message to me said "Manuals will hopefully be back for MY 24."

The run on these configurations is getting nutty. I tried to buy 2 different similar builds (but standard instead of high pack) this weekend and both got sold while I was in active conversation with the dealerships.

It's frustrating how badly I want this build, because Ford is really doing their damnedest to keep the enthusiasts away from them. And running the prices way, WAY up. Mine was set to be sold to me for $46.5k, current B&P is a tick shy of $52.
Wow, the best he can do is tell you that hopefully manuals will be back for 2024?

How about, don't worry, we're still building manuals next year... Putting hopefully and Ford in the same sentence isn't very reassuring.

And, yes, with the price increases Broncos have gotten very spendy. The OBX I am getting built next week is MSRP of $51,270 and that's only a high package without Sasquatch.

• Sad
Reactions: jon

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, isn’t there a thread about how everyone regrets buying a 2 door? :cool:
Not me..I wish the rear seats were optional. In 6 months I've never used them and don't plan on it.
I might pull them out when it cools off. Might leave one for the dog.
Paul.

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My order was a blue 2 door with SAS package manual and when i got the email from Ford was a build sheet for a 4 door auto. Tried to explain the order was wrong and they said no more manuals at the this time, I ended up getting my bronco from Bringatrailer.com and actually got it way way cheaper than the dealer

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2023-ford-bronco-2-door-5/
Sponsored