Sponsored

Deleted member 46318

Everything Ford want to remove is why you want a Bronco!! I got my 2023 Broncos! Yes I have 2!!
Ford Bronco 🗓️ Order bank for new 2023 Bronco orders will open on March 27 according to Ford 69802023452__57856A56-C32B-48B8-8255-BBEAE71B2BA9
Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, lots of conspiracy theory going on here. Ford would gladly build all the high profit optioned out WTs if they could because that's what increases their bottom line. ADM has no benefit to Ford financially but keeping the assembly line moving with what they can build does.

Yes allocation sucks but it's not something we all haven't known about now for over 2 years. So if you're at one of the over stacked dealers nothing has stopped you from being one of those that walked in to your local dealer or big box shop that had allocation and placed an order when the banks were open or when they do open.
But as we also know, Ford made it near impossible to know who truly had allocation or not. And most dealers weren't being open and honest about it anyway. And Ford didn't seem to want us to know. I didn't want buying a Bronco to turn into a full-time reasearch project. 🤪

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don’t think there is anything official at this point. I went into two dealerships this weekend and asked. One told me that they are hearing the end of March but said that could always change. I asked if they thought I’d be able to order any of the restricted options and was told yes but it would make the wait longer. Second dealer said there is a small chance that the banks would open up but with limited options and didn’t have a date. I would think we’d get something official soon if it is going to happen In March.
Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what the restricted options are at this point? I'm looking for a 2 dr but still trying to figure out what my must have options are. Not sure if I want to buy one of a dealer lot if I can find one that suits me or try ordering one. If I do order one what options should I stay away from for a 2dr?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you (or anyone else) happen to know what the restricted options are at this point? I'm looking for a 2 dr but still trying to figure out what my must have options are. Not sure if I want to buy one of a dealer lot if I can find one that suits me or try ordering one. If I do order one what options should I stay away from for a 2dr?
Lux Package & Sasquatch are the two big ones that apply to 2-doors.

Reach out to some dealers. In MI I had found some that have builds already scheduled but they said they may still be able to make some changes. Sent you PM with contact info for one who was very helpful.

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Lux Package & Sasquatch are the two big ones that apply to 2-doors.

Reach out to some dealers. In MI I had found some that have builds already scheduled but they said they may still be able to make some changes. Sent you PM with contact info for one who was very helpful.
Thank you very much for the PM. I will see if they have anything for me.

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel lucky to have gotten mine this week. 887 day’s waiting if that’s called lucky. I have everything listed as the cardinal sin and I have to say it was worth the waiting and stress. Now my hammock has a place to be stored hahaha

CF70A800-81B1-4907-BBAC-E4AA837B1E49.jpeg

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I feel lucky to have gotten mine this week. 887 day’s waiting if that’s called lucky. I have everything listed as the cardinal sin and I have to say it was worth the waiting and stress. Now my hammock has a place to be stored hahaha

Ford Bronco 🗓️ Order bank for new 2023 Bronco orders will open on March 27 according to Ford CF70A800-81B1-4907-BBAC-E4AA837B1E49
Wow you are a very patient person, lol. Congrats on finally getting it. She's a beauty.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow you are a very patient person, lol. Congrats on finally getting it. She's a beauty.
Thank you ! Not real patient honestly I was buying to have a midlife crisis , luckily Ford said I couldn’t so here I am lol

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know we're all hoping the March 27 date is not just another floating date. It seems they've made a few dates the last 6 months and none have come to fruition. On that note, as soon as they open, they'll likely be filled within a day or two. It's not like dealers are going to hold your order and just submit when the window opens. Dealers my way are charging like 123k for the raptor. I'm almost thinking of just ordering one at MSRP just so I know when I get it, I actually have a car that is worth more than the MSRP...lol. No depreciation on that thing!

HowieLong

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't know if it means anything for the Bronco but FordVideoGuy stated today on Youtube that March 27th is the goal date to open the order banks for the 2024 Mustang. It starts at about the 4:44 mark of this video:

Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want to order one, because the exact build I want is a unicorn. I passed up on one that was damn close today, but decided I didn't want to settle. The way you guys talk, I'll never be able to get an order in 🥺

SSCR

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well it's March, hopefully this 27th date will happen!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If the 27th holds, don't be surprised if Ford puts dealers on a commodity-driven allocation system- meaning they won't allow dealers to place orders or honor orders if they are trims or have options that are heavily constrained. Ford has made it painfully clear they don't want to keep offering PP/ private offers for carryover orders and if they can also avoid the PR hit of having Bronco orders continue to take 12+ months to be fulfilled at the same time- they probably will.

Also- now that the new Ranger has a launch date- that could also slow Bronco production since they both (as of now) are produced at MAP.

If I'm wrong- good news for those who have waited to get a chance to order a Bronco but I don't think it's going to be a great experience early on for new retail orders.

E. J

Big Bend
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SCab 4X4 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any update regarding the date(s) to order this month?

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any update regarding the date(s) to order this month?
Big dealer meeting this week, the details will be forthcoming soon.
Sponsored

Reactions: GAN