Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't the non-Sas Badlands have front and rear lockers?
Yes, and you can bet your bottom dollar ford is saving those front lockers for their flagship non ford-performance bronco the badlands. The direct competitor to the rubicon and what the first edition was based off of. Can you imagine the Jeep fanboys if ford didn’t allow for badlands orders??
Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got my Big Bend hard top used with 7,000 miles, bone stock. All the hate on them and it looks better than all the ones I've seen around me (and I live in Dallas/Fort worth so there are a lot of them). 4 inch lift on 37s now

Bronco.jpg
Nice looking truck. I want the big screen, so BL or OBX are really my options. If I went OBX, then I would budget for a suspension upgrade like the "Old Man Emu" that Stage 3 did a video on. I'd probably go 35's. MIC is hard stop for me.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, what's holding up my 2 year old 2dr Badlands reservation at this point then? 2.3, manual, high package, nothing else. Its been sitting at a priority 2 for a while now. I notice most of the new info doesn't talk much about the 2dr.
A bunch of two doors got schedule notices last week.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On a good note I got built the last week they had parts for the 7 speakers, but then Ford somehow forgot to put my headliner in so its a wash lol
Did you get a discount or a promise to have your dealer install?

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We do not know. My suspicion is that you will be allowed to order them spec'ed however you want. And if you do so at the right dealer (lots of allocation), you can even "jump the line" and get a MY23 with constrained items. But that's pure speculation on my part, based on three years of closely observing how Ford handles its Bronco business. Ford and its dealers have said nothing definitive.
We have been screwed this way in the past. I watch a video several months ago by a guy who never had a reservation, walked into a dealer in February 2022 and got his build delivered in October 2022. Wildtrak with Hoss 3.0, MIC and Lux. This is where much of the anger and frustration comes from.

Sponsored

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has there been any idea disclosed as to when 2023 B&P will be up?

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has there been any idea disclosed as to when 2023 B&P will be up?
The 2023MY build and price has been up since the fall. Did you mean to ask when the order banks will reopen? The projection date for the order banks to reopen is 3/27.

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2023MY build and price has been up since the fall. Did you mean to ask when the order banks will reopen? The projection date for the order banks to reopen is 3/27.
No I meant build and price. Went to fords website this morning and the build and price is showing for 2022 models still?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not a chance

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No I meant build and price. Went to fords website this morning and the build and price is showing for 2022 models still?
I just looked last night . 2023 is still up and running. Maybe clear your cache.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They have to take orders. They have to have configurations that are buildable. They are at the end of the line and have builds they can’t schedule. They are willing to pay people with open orders if they are willing to change, on top of any price protection (worth $6,800 to some). It’s either that, or open banks and get some fresh buildable orders, especially if there aren’t many takers. Everything left are more or less constrained builds. Yeah they could keep banks closed and trickle out Broncos for the rest of the year but you have to have orders to keep the plant running full bore, and why not deliver new Bronco’s to folks that are glad to have or want to order a non constrained build? I work in supply chain with a top global company and the struggle is real. Supply chains world wide are still constrained. It’s not just parts themselves , it’s transportation, labor shortages, you name it. Labor market is crazy, people don’t want to work, the list goes on. I know it’s been a wait and not the best of circumstances but they have delivered over 200,000 broncos in 19 months since launch, or about 85% of the orders. The last 15% are hard to build, thus the offer. Heck you can’t even order what you want from Toyota. They tell you what they are getting (the dealer) based on what Toyota decides they can build.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wow, lots of conspiracy theory going on here. Ford would gladly build all the high profit optioned out WTs if they could because that's what increases their bottom line. ADM has no benefit to Ford financially but keeping the assembly line moving with what they can build does.

Yes allocation sucks but it's not something we all haven't known about now for over 2 years. So if you're at one of the over stacked dealers nothing has stopped you from being one of those that walked in to your local dealer or big box shop that had allocation and placed an order when the banks were open or when they do open.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think there is anything official at this point. I went into two dealerships this weekend and asked. One told me that they are hearing the end of March but said that could always change. I asked if they thought I’d be able to order any of the restricted options and was told yes but it would make the wait longer. Second dealer said there is a small chance that the banks would open up but with limited options and didn’t have a date. I would think we’d get something official soon if it is going to happen In March.
Sponsored

Last edited: