Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just ordered a base on January 5th. We will see what happens. Free upgrade? Hahaha yeah right
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This B&P has been screwed up from day one. We all should have learned by now not to read anything into this site.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife ordered a base 4 door w/Sasquatch...free upgrade maybe...lol I know I know, I crack myself up. Well, If that were true dealer probably adm it $80k.

Sponsored

BucknB

Base
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The page is full of JavaScript errors. Looks like a code issue...
Ford Bronco No BASE trim available in Build & Price 1642019936751
Exactly what I was going to say; if there was any front end or ux genius here who could verify this as an update is needed. THX

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw my first real life Bronco the other day, a white Outer Banks. Made me think about getting a base and adding better rims.

So, this morning when to do a Base 4 door build and got this.

Ford Bronco No BASE trim available in Build & Price 1642019936751

What gives? Did a quick search of this forum and "no more base" and "base build and price" and found no info.
Has Base ordering for MY22 been suspended?
I ordered my Base 2-days ago, Monday. Knew what I wanted, but Dealer required I fill out the online Build and send them a copy, to avoid any miscommunication.

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

77Highboy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Jags, 2 Jeeps, Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Conspiracy Theory......pull the Base from the Configure page, thus making it only available behind the scenes to dealers so they can get quantities, set their prices, and bypass the whole custom order / reservation system. So, dealers order mass quantities, Ford spits them out like chicklets, dealers throw on some sexy wheels & tires, maybe a lift, etc, slap on a markup, and rake in profits until the market cools. Meanwhile the rest (of us!) grow old waiting on our custom order 55-60k rigs (hoping for no dealer markup) while the dealers sell 35k rigs for 45k, off the lots, to multitudes of "happy" new Bronco walk - in customers.

Flawed thinking as I'm sure others will point out......what was the word a previous poster's wife used..."catastrophisizing"?

Sponsored

machoB

Big Bend
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Conspiracy Theory......pull the Base from the Configure page, thus making it only available behind the scenes to dealers so they can get quantities, set their prices, and bypass the whole custom order / reservation system. So, dealers order mass quantities, Ford spits them out like chicklets, dealers throw on some sexy wheels & tires, maybe a lift, etc, slap on a markup, and rake in profits until the market cools. Meanwhile the rest (of us!) grow old waiting on our custom order 55-60k rigs (hoping for no dealer markup) while the dealers sell 35k rigs for 45k, off the lots, to multitudes of "happy" new Bronco walk - in customers.

Flawed thinking as I'm sure others will point out......what was the word a previous poster's wife used..."catastrophisizing"?
This is flawed thinking.

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape