Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer sent out a "hey look at our inventory of cars coming to the lot" as a preview to bronco order holders. (In case I wanted to get another car while I waited?). I responded letting them know in feb I had celebrated putting down my deposit, and was planning a "two year since reserving" party for this summer. They nicely responded that I shouldn't need the party as I had a build date week of April 25th; which if true is freaking amazing.

I have received zero notice from Ford of this, and when i pull up the backdoor reservation tracker it still shows me as not yet scheduled for production. Anyone had anything similar? Trying to figure out why I am not getting notified.
Sponsored

MJGrem

Outer Banks
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the same thing last Thursday. I got a text from my dealer with the same date but nothing from Ford.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer sent out a "hey look at our inventory of cars coming to the lot" as a preview to bronco order holders. (In case I wanted to get another car while I waited?). I responded letting them know in feb I had celebrated putting down my deposit, and was planning a "two year since reserving" party for this summer. They nicely responded that I shouldn't need the party as I had a build date week of April 25th; which if true is freaking amazing.

I have received zero notice from Ford of this, and when i pull up the backdoor reservation tracker it still shows me as not yet scheduled for production. Anyone had anything similar? Trying to figure out why I am not getting notified.
I'm sorry dude. Bummer on the dealership ruining your party. Bunch of a-holes.

Is there nothing those blood-sucking monsters won't due to ruin this process for us?

Jokes aside,
Ford Bronco No Build Date Notifications? 1646777904947

OP
OP
RVABronco

RVABronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had the same thing last Thursday. I got a text from my dealer with the same date but nothing from Ford.
I wonder if the build emails don’t come out till the week before?

KovBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang GT Saleen Supercharged
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called my dealer on March 7 to drop the tow package regretfully for one less restraint, and they said it couldn't be changed because I have a build date of 4/27. Weird that Neither Ford or them notified me.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received my email from Ford November 2021 for a build date in January and now I wait while my Bronco sits on a parking lot and has for a six weeks now.

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had build of 3/28, bumper to 4/11, pushed back up to 4/4.
0 emails from ford no change on Ford site either, only got info thought dealership. From what I have seen on this forum this is normal. Most people aren't getting in info from Ford till under a month out

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sorry dude. Bummer on the dealership ruining your party. Bunch of a-holes.

Is there nothing those blood-sucking monsters won't due to ruin this process for us?

Jokes aside,
Ford Bronco No Build Date Notifications? 1646777904947
Thanks much for the number. I just called. they asked for the VIN and then told me it is on hold at the factory waiting for a chip. they said the estimated delivery date is 5/12/2022, which is the date the used to show on the pizza tracker.

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dealers have access to what I'd call a "back back" door system that lets them see build dates before they are communicated to the customer. My build date was the exact same. This system is so ahead of what's communicated to the customer that someone in my build week thread of 3/28 already has a build date for that week and build number from their dealer when that isn't even shared till the week before typically

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had build of 3/28, bumper to 4/11, pushed back up to 4/4.
0 emails from ford no change on Ford site either, only got info thought dealership. From what I have seen on this forum this is normal. Most people aren't getting in info from Ford till under a month out
I have gotten the exact same information from my dealer. Same dates! Hopefully that will hold.

I have never gotten any emails from Ford, except the first one confirming the order.

Sponsored

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have never gotten any emails from Ford, except the first one confirming the order.
[/QUOTE]
Same

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Aside from an order confirmation email I have received zero communication (from Ford or the dealership) regarding the status.

If it wasn't for the phone line and the 'backdoor tracker', I would not have had any indication that I was assigned a VIN and then later a build week for April.

RedolentSurge

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've never received any Ford comms beyond the "order confirmed" email. All other info has come from my dealer.

Note: I'm a walk-in, not a reservation holder. That appears to matter.

BroncoWhen?

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BroncoWhen?

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado Z71
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same...Dealer advised 4/25 build week gave me VIN# last week.. Nothing from FORD proper yet.
Sponsored