Sponsored

No or low air flow out of vents (even on high)

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here with you OP. If I have it set for defrost there is a small amount of air up on the dash but the blowers are on high. If you add foot to the defrost you get a small amount. If you have it on defrost and add the cabin vents you get nothing out of those.
Something has to be wrong. Only vehicle I've owned that does this.
Sponsored

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah that doesn't sound right at all. After the repair ours blows through floor only if that's what we select. Same with defroster or panel. And any combination in between. It should blow from wherever you have selected and nowhere else if it's working properly.

Joe
What kind of repair did they do to yours? If it worked I will tell them to try it on mine!

cricketeggs

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2020 Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took mine in September 11th and just went to pick it up yesterday. It took a month and it is still exactly the same as when I took it in. They are supposed to be looking more into it today and call me.
That's crazy. Dealer had ours for about a week when they actually fixed it. Our first trip they kept it for a week and "fixed" it. Called me at 5pm on a Friday to proclaim it was done. I rushed to the dealer and got there just before close. I took it back the following Monday and made them compare it with a new inventory one and the service advisor gave a rather sheepish "oh... yeah... I see what you mean". I printed emailed and texted him one of the early posts from this thread explaining the issue (that I gave him on the first trip and he ignored). They got it fixed the second time around but damaged our speaker covers (which took 2 more round trips to finally get right). But at least now it works correctly.

Buddahjoe

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's crazy. Dealer had ours for about a week when they actually fixed it. Our first trip they kept it for a week and "fixed" it. Called me at 5pm on a Friday to proclaim it was done. I rushed to the dealer and got there just before close. I took it back the following Monday and made them compare it with a new inventory one and the service advisor gave a rather sheepish "oh... yeah... I see what you mean". I printed emailed and texted him one of the early posts from this thread explaining the issue (that I gave him on the first trip and he ignored). They got it fixed the second time around but damaged our speaker covers (which took 2 more round trips to finally get right). But at least now it works correctly.
I showed them your work order order post and other people's posts regarding the same issue on Friday and haven't heard anything back yet. Maybe they found the issue this time!
Sponsored