Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am one of the lucky GT holders that placed my order today. I ordered the Black Onyx Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats and wanted to order the Orange Seatbelts as well. However, the order system would not accept the Black Onyx Leather Trim and Orange Seatbelts combo. Is anyone else having this issue? Do you have to select blue leather to get the orange seatbelts? I am hoping this is a temporary "bug" that gets fixed at which time I will update my order. Any insight would be appreciated!
Sponsored

Shenanigans

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am one of the lucky GT holders that placed my order today. I ordered the Black Onyx Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats and wanted to order the Orange Seatbelts as well. However, the order system would not accept the Black Onyx Leather Trim and Orange Seatbelts combo. Is anyone else having this issue? Do you have to select blue leather to get the orange seatbelts? I am hoping this is a temporary "bug" that gets fixed at which time I will update my order. Any insight would be appreciated!
Know bug. I ordered the blue and had the same issue. Was told they will add it later after system is fixed.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not sure if this is the same but my dealer just sent an email with my order summary with Code Orange seatbelts on there so it may be working now.

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yep got the same message from ordering yesterday that it was no added to my order today for the orange seatbelts.

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shows it's a stand alone option without any requirements.

Ford Bronco No Orange Seatbelts? 68o

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It was a issue with the dealer ordering system, yesterday the CO seat belts option to select was missing, this moring it showed up but was unselectable. My dealer is going to try in the next hour based on others saying it's working now.

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was a issue with the dealer ordering system, yesterday the CO seat belts option to select was missing, this moring it showed up but was unselectable. My dealer is going to try in the next hour based on others saying it's working now.
Let us know! I was sent a preview order for my Eruption green with code orange belts. Hoping to see the Ford email later today or tomorrow.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Rumor is this has been resolved and can be selected now.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The orange seat belts are saved 🤪

BC overlanding

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must say that is a pretty damn coo little feature I am slightly jealous with my plan o black Badlands seatbelts :cry::ROFLMAO:

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I must say that is a pretty damn coo little feature I am slightly jealous with my plan o black Badlands seatbelts :cry::ROFLMAO:
I’m the opposite. If orange seatbelts were the only option I might have opted out of the Raptor, lol.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
my dealer got my order in with leather, lux and orange seat belts.
Sponsored